Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 02, 2016, 03:47:44 PM

Author
Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology (Read 121,442 times)

BryanThomasS

New PREDATOR fiction in the works... meantime

Available Sunday!!  Predator: If It Bleeds https://www.amazon.com/dp/1538534061/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_g-OHAbZFP9BJT

Russ840

That's great news man. Congrats on getting it green lit.

Wweyland

That is awesome news! Just reading If It Bleeds and its great.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Finally scored a copy and almost finished, loved it totally so far.  Good work to you and to all the other authors!

Dunno if I'll try the audio version, but certainly curious.  :)

Wweyland

Will be interesting hearing the Predator voices and conversation in the Audio version. At least one of the stories had that.

felix

Any news on whether they'll be another Predator Omnibus collection or If It Bleeds Vol 2?

BryanThomasS

I cannot officially confirm or deny a volume 2 but I can say  the narrator who did my story did a great Predator voice. I have yet to hear the full audiobook.

Corporal Hicks

The audio version isn't out until the 27th on my side of the pond. I've not really picked up the audio book versions of the novels (outside the audio dramas) but I think I might branch out and start picking them up.

Wweyland

Finally got to finish this. I was a great read and I think I liked the historical stories more than the future ones. The New Orleans flood story was a bit confusing with the "found footage" concept not translating well to a book. Also, the Harrigan story was a disappointment with not much being done with Harrigan and Garber. It was great to see things from the Predators perspective in some stories. The Predators don't get killed as much as usual, so that's a plus.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 01, 2018, 03:53:14 PMThe New Orleans flood story was a bit confusing with the "found footage" concept not translating well to a book.

Yeah, I thought that too. First time around I really struggled to work out what was going on is some parts, but I re-read it a second time and it made a lot more sense.

Wweyland

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 01, 2018, 04:31:21 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 01, 2018, 03:53:14 PMThe New Orleans flood story was a bit confusing with the "found footage" concept not translating well to a book.

Yeah, I thought that too. First time around I really struggled to work out what was going on is some parts, but I re-read it a second time and it made a lot more sense.
I will probably revisit some of the stories to get a better picture. HuDaFuk, just curious - did you get my PM? It's fine if you ignored it, I am just wondering if the PM system works.

HuDaFuK

I did, sorry, I've been crap at both replying to emails and doing stuff on the wiki lately. I'll send a reply now!

Wweyland

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 01, 2018, 07:12:26 PM
I did, sorry, I've been crap at both replying to emails and doing stuff on the wiki lately. I'll send a reply now!
Thanks and no problem with the long delay!

BryanThomasS

BryanThomasS

Thanks all!

If any of you enjoyed my Predator story and want to read more action with humor, I have a new novel free online
Read Simon Says for free on Inkitt. https://www.inkitt.com/stories/mystery/206224?utm_source=shared_ios

felix

Would it be possible for Titan to release a Mass Marker Paperback of If It Bleeds?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed