The "Perfect game list"

Started by [BAM] Yojimbo, Jul 12, 2016, 09:37:29 AM

Author
The "Perfect game list" (Read 472 times)

[BAM] Yojimbo

[BAM] Yojimbo

You press the power button on your pc, you log into your account and launch Steam.

You browse your game library and find all kinds of second guesses, games you put only a couple of hours into and games that didn't live up to their expectations.

You now find yourself with nearly 100 games, majority that probably won't see a second install.

IF you could go back in time, which games would you of purchased and which games wouldn't you have in order to keep that "perfect" list.

Mine to keep would be,

Elderscrolls Skyrim
Fallout 4
Alien Isolation
Natural Selection 2
CSGO
Shogun 2
Project Cars

The rest I would probably delete, feel free to upload a screenshot of your steam library, I would probably do the same when I get home from work.  ;D

Randomizer

Randomizer

I'll follow-up with another question: How do you organize your Steam library? Alphabetically? Numerical order? Singleplayer/Multiplayer games? Genres?

[BAM] Yojimbo

[BAM] Yojimbo

Quote from: Randomizer on Jul 12, 2016, 10:39:00 AM
I'll follow-up with another question: How do you organize your Steam library? Alphabetically? Numerical order? Singleplayer/Multiplayer games? Genres?

None of that matters, just what you deem to be a game close enough to "perfection" in your eyes.

This could be personal or widespread public opinion.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

:laugh:

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

Sonic The Hedgehog
Streets of Rage 2
Toejam and Earl
Resident Evil 1, 2 , 3
Timesplitters 2
Mass Effect trilogy
Alien Isolation

[BAM] Yojimbo

[BAM] Yojimbo

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Aug 10, 2016, 08:53:23 PM
Sonic The Hedgehog
Streets of Rage 2
Toejam and Earl
Resident Evil 1, 2 , 3
Timesplitters 2
Mass Effect trilogy
Alien Isolation

Ohhh man streets of rage :D

Anyone remember echo the dolphin?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed