The Predator - Shane Black's Predator 4 title?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 15, 2016, 08:09:54 PM

Author
The Predator - Shane Black's Predator 4 title? (Read 37,414 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Feb 16, 2016, 04:06:34 PM
Looks fan made. The 'you will never see him coming' phrase is a nod to the Mandarin from Iron Man 3.

It was definitely posted on their official Predator Facebook page. No doubt about that.

hfeldhaus

It probably is real but it's not good. It's a little too on the nose for me. Just the title with the year of release on it.

The Predator is a cool title though.

Randomizer

Randomizer

I'm happy they decided to release something at last. It may not be related to the movie, but it is certainly a heads-up for the fans. Something's bound to come.

Speaking about it, I had this feeling for a couple days now: Maybe they'll give us a release date somewhere near the end of the Predator: Life and Death series?

I'm not too picky about a title. "The Predator" seems a good nod to the original.

Mike’s Monsters

A lot of people can't seem to grasp that it's likely a normal post for them on their social media. They post things like this every few days on the Predator page, as well as the Alien page. It's not something that's finally been revealed or anything, just normal content made to keep the page active.

Master

I miss the times when sequels had numbers. The Predator can't be translated well enough in my language to differentiate it from just Predator. I'll be forced to call it Predator 2017 in discussions and many will think it's remake...

Foxtrot94

Yo, not much, but finally something! Looking forward to see something more substancial in the future.

Corporal Hicks

Fred Dekker shared this on his page too but with no explanation. I just want some clarification. Is that too much to ask for?  :'(

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 16, 2016, 07:18:56 PM
Fred Dekker shared this on his page too but with no explanation. I just want some clarification. Is that too much to ask for?  :'(

Saw that too, and it's just more confusing now. I'll be honest, if this is any form of marketing for the new film, I'll be disappointed.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 16, 2016, 07:18:56 PM
Shane Black posted it too on his facebook, its more or less official, i think you can post it on the frontpage now.

T Dog

Black confirmed to Collider that The Predator is indeed the official title of the new movie.

Corporal Hicks

http://collider.com/predator-sequel-title-poster-shane-black/

Finally. I'm getting this front paged now.

QuoteWe reached out to Black himself who confirmed that, barring any other ideas, The Predator is the current title of the film.

HuDaFuK

Noice.

RakaiThwei

Alright... Let's see where this goes. I'm cautiously optimistic about this... Cautiously.

The Predator, huh?

From the sound of it, it sounds like it could be just about one Hunter. I hope it is.

MrSpaceJockey

"Here we go again, bro" should be the official tagline of the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed