Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,259 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: SM on Oct 02, 2020, 11:16:04 AM
Carl Rinsch sure went from strength to strength though.
Good God that was a dodged bullet.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 02, 2020, 11:59:21 AM
The only Robin Hood I can sit through these days is the classic Disney cartoon.
No love for Men in Tights? :'(

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Not as much, oddly I must say when reflecting on my sense of humor. I do indeed wish I could be among its very loyal following though, especially when people start quoting the movie around me. My name is Inigo Montoya...

SM

SM

Quote from: SiL on Oct 02, 2020, 12:04:18 PM
Quote from: SM on Oct 02, 2020, 11:16:04 AM
Carl Rinsch sure went from strength to strength though.
Good God that was a dodged bullet.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 02, 2020, 11:59:21 AM
The only Robin Hood I can sit through these days is the classic Disney cartoon.
No love for Men in Tights? :'(

Best Robin Hood is John Cleese.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 02, 2020, 12:20:36 PM
Not as much, oddly I must say when reflecting on my sense of humor. I do indeed wish I could be among its very loyal following though, especially when people start quoting the movie around me. My name is Inigo Montoya...

Thats from The Princess Bride :laugh:

SM

SM

As you wish, Maid Marian.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: 426Buddy on Oct 02, 2020, 04:30:30 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 02, 2020, 12:20:36 PM

Thats from The Princess Bride :laugh:

:laugh: Ha, indeed. Sorry!

Same applies to Princess Bride too

Running on 3 hours sleep today was a Big Mistake! I blame RidgeTop...

Kradan

Kradan

QuotePfft. f**k 'em then. You don't hype a fanbase for a year and then say 'its not Alien no mores lolz'.

Great quote from Valaquen back when Prometheus wasn't gonna be an Alien prequel BUT SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT !!!!

QuoteWell Dallas wasnt stupid, he noticed that everything was made out of bones, but the Jockey was clearly a skeleton. And fossils arent bones - the remains (or an impression) of a plant or animal that existed in a past geological age and that has been excavated from the soil

It takes time for bones to fossilize.

QuoteDallas didn't know what he was looking at. 30 years to fossilise in an Alien universe where the law of relativity is already out the window and sound travels through space, well, isn't a big leap for me.

I'm surprised argument "fossilised or not" was going on even before Prometheus came out

QuoteAnd it's not as if we have nothing Alien to look forward to.  We still have Aliens Colonial Marines coming out soon.  Now that there's no prequel, Gearbox or Sega or whoever's doing the marketing for the game won't have any specific date to time the release of the game to max up profits.  They'll release the game when they're finished and won't hold back on us. ;D

Oh, If only this poor soul knew

https://youtu.be/7MvosMA7_aQ

QuoteI had a dream I saw this film. The one "replacing" the Alien prequel.
About halfway through an Alien, Giger's design, jumped in the screen and started dancing, while the words "THANKS FOR SITTING THROUGH THIS, NOW YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU REALLY WANT"
and the film started over.
As the Alien Prequel.
Then everyone left but me and some teenager.
I asked him why he stayed.
He said "I love Alien vs Predator, I want to see more battles between them!'
Then I woke up.

:D

Huggs

Huggs

That feeling when you're reading a $3 book and you happen to notice the price tag says like $28 U.S. $45 Canadian.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

What do they call Canadian bacon on a pizza menu in Canada?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 06, 2020, 01:03:29 AM

Bacon, eh.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 06, 2020, 01:03:29 AM
Depends on what restaurant you're at. Most pizza places know that Canadian Bacon is just ham, so its rare to see Canadian Bacon as an option on the menu, and bacon will either be in strips or those little lard balls they call bacon crumble. I've only ever seen Canadian Bacon served as the primary bacon once, and that was at a pizza place in Quebec. They also called it Quebec Bacon, and you had to say American Bacon if you wanted actual bacon

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Is it true that you have no crime and everyone is polite?  Have you ever tried milk from a carton?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Never quite liked milk. It was the bane of my existence as a kid.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Hate it too. I have just a splash in my tea, that's it. Wont eat cereal either.

Kradan

Kradan

You're crazy. Both of you

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed