Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,696 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 07, 2019, 07:08:14 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 06, 2019, 01:51:56 PM
I've been there. Set your phone alarm and see if you squeeze in a mid-day 15-20 minute power nap, even in your parked car if you can. I personally find it's a big help to pull through days like those.

God, naps do me even worse. Had another bad night and woke up super early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Gonna be an unproductive day.

One word: Cardio.

Many words: You'll get sleepy earlier, sleep harder, and get up a lot easier. Even if all you do is go for a 45 minute walk in the evening or at night.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 07, 2019, 02:23:19 PM
I've been there. Set your phone alarm and see if you squeeze in a mid-day 15-20 minute power nap, even in your parked car if you can. I personally find it's a big help to pull through days like those.

God, naps do me even worse. Had another bad night and woke up super early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Gonna be an unproductive day.

Many words: You'll get sleepy earlier, sleep harder, and get up a lot easier.

Or Yodelling. Same goes for yodelling.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 07, 2019, 02:25:40 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Jun 07, 2019, 02:23:19 PM

Many words: You'll get sleepy earlier, sleep harder, and get up a lot easier.

Or Yodelling. Same goes for yodelling.

You just need nipple and nut clamps for that.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 07, 2019, 12:10:25 PM

Now we just need a big canon war.

Yes plz.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 07, 2019, 12:10:25 PM

Now we just need a big canon war.

Jonesy was really Charles Weyland reincarnated and the Space Jockey was brought down by a predalien.

Kradan

Kradan

Upgrade Predator created Alien that created Space Jockey that created David that created Ridley Scott

I've tried to make a longer chain:

Dutch created Harrigan that created City Hunter that created Jungle Hunter that created Berserker Predator that created Predalien that created Alien that created facehugger that created chestburster that created Queen that created Space Jockey that created Upgrade Predator that created Ridley Scott that created Shane Black

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 08, 2019, 10:11:05 AM
Upgrade Predator created Alien that created Space Jockey that created David that created Ridley Scott

Dutch created Harrigan that created City Hunter that created Jungle Hunter that created Berserker Predator that created Predalien that created Alien that created facehugger that created chestburster that created Queen that created Space Jockey that created Upgrade Predator that created Ridley Scott that created Shane Black

But who created Dutch?

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Jun 08, 2019, 12:18:55 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Jun 08, 2019, 10:11:05 AM

But who created Dutch?

Spunkmeyer.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 08, 2019, 02:12:24 PM
Did you already know these things?

https://www.tvovermind.com/five-things-didnt-know-mark-rolston/

5. Knew that.
4. Didn't know that.
3. Knew that.
2. Knew that.
1. Knew that.

4/5 not bad.

Last night's shift was less entertaining than last Saturday's. There were no bunless hot dogs, but there was a kid screaming out the names of Pokémon starters. He got stuck on Squirtle.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's pretty early to be getting stuck.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 10, 2019, 07:18:23 AM
That's pretty early to be getting stuck.

Yeah, but he was probably five so I'll cut him some slack.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

My Alien fandom is almost dead.

Paid no attention to the cellphone alien isolation game.  Have watched Covenant a total of 2 times.  Haven't finished Cold Forge.

If this was 15 years ago I'd have inhaled that media.

I did read Dust to Dust recently, and it was pretty okay except for the ending.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed