Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 622,255 times)

Russ840

Quote from: Solid_Snake on Jul 17, 2017, 09:24:59 AM
Okay, you guys made your point. I'll refrain myself from posting anything ever again on this site. Take care.

Dude, you can post. I would just suggest not insulting people in your posts. Although you were generalizing, its still insulting. I enjoyed Skull island. Im no moron.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Let the dude go. He mad

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Once again, I'd just like to remind me that it's absolutely fine to have a differing of opinions. It is not acceptable to just sprout immature bullshit just because someone doesn't agree with you. It reflect poorly on yourself and the community. Let's refrain from it.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Godzilla 2014 > Kong Skull Island.

2cents

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

:laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

New podcast episode, on Preacher.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Got the solo podcast episode for August finished, on Death Note.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Trying to wake up. So tired this morning.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Got the podcast episode, on It, uploaded.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Does anyone here know anything about cars? Something happened to mine and I could use a little advice.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 18, 2017, 12:16:50 PM
Godzilla 2014 > Kong Skull Island.

2cents

Eh to each their own, I prefered Kong SKull Island a little bit more.
Simply due to all the d_ck teasing that goes on through Godzilla, the airport scene is one example
Still not sure if that was one of the films best or worst scenes..
I mean cutting away to that kid sitting in a waiting room? really? ah well anyways this is just my opinion.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Deadmeat on Sep 18, 2017, 05:58:55 AM
Does anyone here know anything about cars? Something happened to mine and I could use a little advice.

some

what you got?

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 19, 2017, 12:45:28 AM
Quote from: Deadmeat on Sep 18, 2017, 05:58:55 AM

some

what you got?

He's dead, Jim. :laugh:

But for real - I was having some car trouble that day and I ended up towing it all the way back home from uni, which wasn't that bad considering it only took an hour. Still, kinda a crummy feeling. Something with the battery, injection and air intake all at once. It was a miracle I even got to uni in one piece! Car's dead for now, though, we're gonna send it to repairs.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So I just got a ticket at worked. It was titled "cant see". The contents of which were "I am struggling to see my keyboard under this light can you please help"

I'm honestly stumped as to what to reply with that wont sound like me being a snarky f**ker.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So I'm away for a few days doing some training - this specific report writing software that we use. First day was pretty good and interesting, this second day was a trainwreck. So boring. One more day to go.

Brightside is being a hotel for a few days. Been out eating both nights, had a little explore of the city today, couple of geek shops and brought the lady some stuff from a Japanese shop.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed