Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 635,731 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 23, 2024, 12:58:58 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on May 23, 2024, 11:14:59 AMSounds like it's a bit Chile there Jonesy?

Yeah...it's winter here🥶 and it's rained, the weather is better today though 🌦 ;D👍

That's why you need to eat more chili's. 😬 🌶

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on May 23, 2024, 01:47:33 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 23, 2024, 12:58:58 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on May 23, 2024, 11:14:59 AMSounds like it's a bit Chile there Jonesy?

Yeah...it's winter here🥶 and it's rained, the weather is better today though 🌦 ;D👍

That's why you need to eat more chili's. 😬 🌶

there...what can I say? 🤔Chilean chili  🇨🇱🌶 is not that spicy I think...and beyond that sometimes I eat jalapenos...and definitely the hottest🥵👉👈 thing I have ever eaten is wasabi😅👍so go figure out ~

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Real wasabi though? The stuff you get in supermarkets are just hot mustard oil, horseradish and colouring and does not actually contain anything from the Wasabi plant.

Feels like a volcano has just erupted through your nose if you use too much.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on May 23, 2024, 04:59:45 PMReal wasabi though? The stuff you get in supermarkets are just hot mustard oil, horseradish and colouring and does not actually contain anything from the Wasabi plant.

Feels like a volcano has just erupted through your nose if you use too much.

yes...🔥my nose burst into flames that time😅👍

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Hi you😶

Kradan

Kradan

Kinda a funny realisation I had yesterday: not only do Prey, the 2006 game, and Prey, the 2022 movie, share the same title but they also both have a Native American protagonist fighting against aliens

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Why are you like this?🙈👀👉👈

Edit 🙏☯️🌙

~ By Earth and Air,

Fire and Water,

So shall you hear my call.

Powers of birth and rebirth.

Powers of silence and peace.

Heal this thread and site ~

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

So wait, did the politics section finally prove too much for Hicks' patience or did I just get my ability to see it revoked? I don't think I'd even posted in there since the threats were layed down?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 04, 2024, 09:30:30 PMSo wait, did the politics section finally prove too much for Hicks' patience or did I just get my ability to see it revoked? I don't think I'd even posted in there since the threats were layed down?
You've been yote.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Well damn. I mean, I can imagine why in general strokes, I just don't recall doing anything in particular since we were told to reign it in.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 04, 2024, 09:33:36 PMWell damn. I mean, I can imagine why in general strokes, I just don't recall doing anything in particular since we were told to reign it in.
You'd have to ask him.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

@Corporal Hicks

I was behaving! 

Alright I've heard what it was about, and I disagree that it was removal worthy (and have some assumptions about abuse of the report button from a particular member).

But whatever.

SM

SM

What was it about?

Last thing I posted that Hicks was Hamas, and next day it was gone.  I have wondered if that was his final straw.  ;D

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

My uncharacteristically polite "please don't" comment apparently.

SM

SM

I'm genuinely surprised such a pointless forum lasted as long as it did.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed