Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 608,886 times)

TheRaven

TheRaven

Ikr, UK's got quite a bit of snow tbh - we've got the warnings out for peeps to be careful.

Guess I'll spend today trying to get used to AvP2010 controls on PC aha, I've been away so long
Also a tad sad I'll never see all my alien skins bc I only ever unlocked em all in 360 to which I've since lost the save file, rip me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Back in work today. Didn't really dig working from home. Though I did get a lot of Stargate watched while I was doing stuff.

TheRaven

TheRaven

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 02, 2018, 08:07:22 AM
Back in work today. Didn't really dig working from home. Though I did get a lot of Stargate watched while I was doing stuff.

:0 which stargate? Atlantis or sg1
Both are pretty sweet tbh, it always makes me nostalgic to watch em these days

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

https://www.damninteresting.com/the-vela-incident/

So this was an interesting read and I'll be honest I suspected it to be the russians at first.

Until you read further.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Almost forgot to share the newest podcast episode, on Tomb Raider scripts.

SM

SM

Quote from: Deadmeat on Mar 03, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

So this was an interesting read and I'll be honest I suspected it to be the russians at first.

Until you read further.

Predators dunnit.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: TheRaven on Mar 02, 2018, 03:25:53 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 02, 2018, 08:07:22 AM

:0 which stargate? Atlantis or sg1
Both are pretty sweet tbh, it always makes me nostalgic to watch em these days

SG-1. I've been sporadically doing a rewatch of the series so I'll move onto the other shows. They're in the middle of a Twitter campaign to draw attention to getting a new show back - https://twitter.com/StargateNow

Quote from: SM on Mar 03, 2018, 08:46:57 PM
Quote from: Deadmeat on Mar 03, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

Until you read further.

Predators dunnit.

It must have been Bad Bloods trying to get into the temple!

TheRaven

TheRaven

^ ah the old school stargate, SG1 is great tbh

yeah I think - stargate universe was it? - kinda killed the show bc it was well bad ? idk it was certainly boring af to me and the cast were kinda dull from what I remember.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think Universe got a bum deal. It was slow to start with but by each quarter it got progressively better. I absolutely loved it. And the finale was far better than either SG-1 or Atlantis - and it wasn't even intended to be a finale. I'd suggest giving it a go and watching it all the way through.

TheRaven

TheRaven

I probably should tbh.
shows with a real slow start tend to lose me if they don't grab me right away - who knows, I might give it a go again If i see it on sometime.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I can't remember the last time I was up at 4am. Silly out of hours work.

Huggs

Huggs

Work, more work, diet and time changes. I'll just say that at this point, I'm giving serious thought to buying a stress ball. I'm either headed straight for insomnia, or narcolepssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I can't wait for the end of the month! A week off on the coast. Needs to come!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Finally got my podcast episode on the different Alien 3 scripts up, featuring a couple of familiar faces. And yes, it really is long as f**k. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

7 hours?!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed