Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 622,256 times)

Shinawi

Shinawi

I usually sleep early. Now I'm watching a Twitch broadcaster play GTA V past midnight because I'm admiring her never quit effort. She actually almost cried. It took her at least an hour to finish one mission. We're supporting her and giving her advices to finish the missions. By the time she finished the first mission, everyone in the chatroom became close friends.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

New podcast episode, on unmade Spider-Man films.

Jeri

Jeri

Friday watched Friday the 13th movies, parts lll through Vll

Just got a job as a helper installing cable tv

Shinawi

Shinawi

I'm amazed at how long the CDs last. I found my old CDs that I bought at least 15 years ago. The quality of the sound is as good as it was when I bought it.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Shinawi on Jan 19, 2017, 07:15:26 PM
I'm amazed at how long the CDs last. I found my old CDs that I bought at least 15 years ago. The quality of the sound is as good as it was when I bought it.
CD?  You mean cassette tape, right?

Shinawi

Shinawi

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 19, 2017, 07:18:40 PM
Quote from: Shinawi on Jan 19, 2017, 07:15:26 PM
CD?  You mean cassette tape, right?
I found a few cassette tapes, but I don't have a cassette player. I also found my video tapes. The oldest ones were recorded about 30 years ago by my grandfather. I have a VCR, too. I'll check those someday.

I meant CDs... I had forgotten how good the CD music sounded. It's actually better than the ones I hear online.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So apparently senior management have had words with my bosses about my use of language at work.  :-X  :laugh:

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 01, 2017, 01:02:06 PM
So apparently senior management have had words with my bosses about my use of language at work.  :-X  :laugh:

Like what kind of words.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Swearing, of course.  :laugh: It's not professional.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Oh i know that. :laugh:

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 01, 2017, 01:55:22 PM
Swearing, of course.  :laugh: It's not professional.

Tell them to go f**k themselves

I get pulled up every now and again, I don't do it in front of customers, but I tend to swear quite a lot in normal conversations, sometimes I forget I'm at work, but even then it's only ever in the warehouse, off the shop floor

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

You know that imdb Covvie board, and imdb in general let's posters post some really nasty things as well as insulting each other in actual threads. ::)

I'm surprised the mods/admins don't do anything about it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Feb 02, 2017, 11:13:14 AM
You know that imdb Covvie board, and imdb in general let's posters post some really nasty things as well as insulting each other in actual threads. ::)

The IMDb boards don't really have moderation. That's the big problem.

Also, I wrote a script review and posted it. It seems to be getting a decent response so far. :)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 02, 2017, 07:09:09 PM

The IMDb boards don't really have moderation. That's the big problem.

Also, I wrote a script review and posted it. It seems to be getting a decent response so far. :)

Now that I would have liked to see. Great review Kira. :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I try to keep it quite civil when it comes to other websites or communities as I'm very community orientated but IMDB is one of the worse places on the internet, filled with trash and people whose intelligence is comparable to my own shit. That's not to say there's not a few decent people who visit it but you mostly see the dumb-dumbs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed