Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 635,690 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

If anyone is interested, I updated the (tentative, of course) schedule for the podcast:

-April: the second anniversary episode is still underwraps, but it's almost finished recording, and it's sure to be epic in length.

-May: Alien: Engineers/01 Genesis, the two early drafts of Prometheus when it was still an Alien prequel.

-June: a few attempts at a Mummy remake from the early-mid 90s.

-July: PREACHER

-August: Death Note - I have an older draft for the American remake from about 2009 or so,what I've read of it is pretty... well, you'll see.

-September: It. Oh yes, these scripts all float.

-October: Possibly the drafts for the just torpedoed reboot of Friday the 13th, that was set for release that very month.

I'll leave it at that for now. :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Some stuff in there I'm curious to hear! Be nice to hear someone else talk about the older Prometheus stuff so I'm looking forward to that. Also interested to hear about Death Note.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Why is it that when you goon ebay to buy a movie they say that some things are missing from the item?

Like what do they do with the stuff, and who wants to pay for something they opened up?? >:(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 30, 2017, 07:21:36 AM
Some stuff in there I'm curious to hear! Be nice to hear someone else talk about the older Prometheus stuff so I'm looking forward to that. Also interested to hear about Death Note.

Death Note will be... interesting. I believe it's the draft that Shane Black eviscerated in an interview back when he was signed on to the project. And it's written by the guys who wrote Immortals, so... yeah.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Well, I'm publicly announcing the anniversary episode's topic:

Spoiler

Turns out there were some very different early drafts for this.

Spoiler
April Fools! :P The real topic is this:
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

New podcast episode is up, focusing on several Conan the Barbarian scripts. Naturally, we droned on for 4 1/2 hours. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So I got an apprentice at work. It's hard work.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 06, 2017, 10:01:27 AM

Always two there are, no more, no less. A master and an apprentice.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 06, 2017, 10:01:27 AM

Didn't you get on before??

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We get on. I just mean making sure he has something to do and thinking about him as well as myself.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Any ex smokers here? I wanna quit and I'm looking for new techniques, already tried nicotine gum and sprays

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Back at work. Thankfully only for 3 days before I head off on holiday!  ;D I'm hoping Bug Hunt arrived in the post today and that today is quiet at work. Got a few none work related things I'd like to do and oddly enough I find work a very good environment to do other stuff in.  :D

Randomizer

Randomizer

We're nearing the end of April and here it's began snowing. Not mild but proper frost. I don't know whether I should be happy or sad but I'll probably live to see a snowy Summer.

Last winter's been Autumn and giving a damn about global warming ain't cool.  ::)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I figured out who created the Engineers:

Spoiler
[close]

;)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 24, 2017, 06:12:30 AM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Feb 09, 2017, 01:57:45 AM
I've been on this site for 10 years. Hard to believe my account will be 10 years old in August. I've been thinking about deleting my account because I feel like I don't care about the series as I used too. So far, AC does not hype me up at all and I feel like it will be a rehash of the first movie. Not to mention I notice most people don't post in the other forum sections as much (The general forum section is just politics and nothing else).

I've seen you on here forever, Hellspawn, and I know how you feel.

I'm still thinking about leaving the site for good or not. I would like to post my thoughts on AC soon. Strange to think that I join the site in 2007 when I was 16 in High School when the AVPR hype was going on and I was so hype up for that movie. 10 years later, I'm almost 26 in College still trying to move on to a better school and working at a part time job.

I'm not super hype for AC to be honest. AVP was a big let down and AVPR was the straw that broke the camel's back. After 2007, my hopes for every new movie have been super low for me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed