Shane Black To Write and Direct Predator Reboot!

Started by 85, Jun 24, 2014, 07:34:28 PM

Author
Shane Black To Write and Direct Predator Reboot! (Read 92,628 times)

DJ Pu$$yface

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3300488/shane-blacks-predator-will-sequel/

Figured as much, the term reboot is thrown around far too much these days.

I really like the idea of delving into the mythology of the creature for the sequel. There's a fair bit we don't know, in the movie universe, about Predators.

SM

And it grows up to be the saviour not only of Metropolis, but all mankind.

KiramidHead

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jun 25, 2014, 10:23:49 PM

I really like the idea of delving into the mythology of the creature for the sequel. There's a fair bit we don't know, in the movie universe, about Predators.

All that talk and a long ass Hubbs post over nothing.  :laugh:

Magegg

What if the movie is about a Predator trapped in a scientific facility where they're studying him/her, but the predator breaks out and has to use the resources around him to kill everyone and escape? could be really cool :)

Lemonade

wat if da predator was in new york lol

or wat if he was on da farm

maybe a viking ship lol ?

maybe in da desert..

Magegg

I think a could idea would be the US army capturing a Predator and releasing it in Middle East. Lots of dead Talibans and so. Could be really cool to see Predator vs Terrorists. Plus, the predator wearing long desert robes and a turban or hood, would look really badass.

Lemonade

Humans capturing a predator would take away its power and sense of threat. But fighting the terrorists would be good.

KiramidHead

I had an idea of my own for a new Predator movie. The original was very much a subversion of the typical action movies of the day. How about doing something similar for the action movies coming out now? It can be a safe, practically PG-13 romp for quite a while, then the Pred shows up and things get bloody.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Ok now im getting on the bus.
They better not switch up later on or im coming for their skulls!

Quote from: Lemonade on Jun 25, 2014, 10:42:55 PM
wat if da predator was in new york lol

or wat if he was on da farm

maybe a viking ship lol ?

maybe in da desert..

Predator should take over Mount Everest and not let anyone climb it anymore.

Predalien91

OK now I like the idea of this more. Now I feel the series will be safe. Hell yea I'm all ready for another Predator movie!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

If the movie is a sequel then I'm betting it's a direct sequel to Predators. Predators is a recent movie and I would imagine that Fox wants to finish where they left off. Rebooting after the last reboot so soon seems pointless.

Lemonade

But, lol, Shane just said that this isn't a reboot. And why would he want Antal's sloppy seconds? He's not touching that story. Guaranteed.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

My prayers have been answered!!!

Now let the sequel give a slight nod to P2 as well continue from where Predators left off. Hawkins, you my nigga.

T Dog

I assume this will have a Dutch cameo at the very least. That would be nice.

Crazy Rich

Kinda relieved to hear it's a sequel and not a reboot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed