Shane Black To Write and Direct Predator Reboot!

Started by 85, Jun 24, 2014, 07:34:28 PM

Author
Shane Black To Write and Direct Predator Reboot! (Read 92,635 times)

T Dog

Yeah I hope this isn't just a remake of the first movie. That would be pointless.

And I'm not exactly sure how you reboot Predator since it more or less doesn't have a continuous story or cast.

It would be funny if this takes place in an alternative timeline where Hawkins survives the events of the first film, and therefore SB reprise the role as a higher ranking official.

Blacklabel

Shane Black could easily cast himself as a different character. Dude looks different now.  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

Hell no to Vin Diesel. I could see Gerard Butler though.

Quote from: tmjhur on Jun 25, 2014, 11:47:06 AMIt would be funny if this takes place in an alternative timeline where Hawkins survives the events of the first film, and therefore SB reprise the role as a higher ranking official.
:laugh: Captain 'Geez My Girlfriend Has a Big P*ssy'.

SiL

Quote from: Lemonade on Jun 25, 2014, 08:21:42 AM
I think someone finally said "How come Robocop, Terminator and Total Recall get these big budget redo's, and not Predator? Why was Predator reduced to a scaled back rehash of the original?"
Those movies weren't much bigger than the movies they rebooted. Salvation was hardly that much "bigger" than T2, etc.

QuoteIt's also my desire.
Which is irrelevant.

Master

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 25, 2014, 11:49:38 AM
Hell no to Vin Diesel. I could see Gerard Butler though.

Quote from: tmjhur on Jun 25, 2014, 11:47:06 AMIt would be funny if this takes place in an alternative timeline where Hawkins survives the events of the first film, and therefore SB reprise the role as a higher ranking official.
:laugh: Captain 'Geez My Girlfriend Has a Big P*ssy'.
Diesel always were my first choice. He was created for role in predator franchise. Still, we need more then one big guy. Wht not have all of them in?

Ghostface

Get Chris Hemsworth a crack.

DoomRulz

I'm calling it now: Dwayne Johnson for a major role, possibly the lead.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Master on Jun 25, 2014, 11:58:57 AMDiesel always were my first choice. He was created for role in predator franchise. Still, we need more then one big guy. Wht not have all of them in?
I just don't think Diesel has anything like enough charisma for the lead role. Johnson and Butler, sure, but not Diesel.

Master

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 25, 2014, 12:03:42 PM
I'm calling it now: Dwayne Johnson for a major role, possibly the lead.
Together with Diesel and I'm 100% sold!

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 25, 2014, 12:05:32 PM
Quote from: Master on Jun 25, 2014, 11:58:57 AMDiesel always were my first choice. He was created for role in predator franchise. Still, we need more then one big guy. Wht not have all of them in?
I just don't think Diesel has anything like enough charisma for the lead role. Johnson and Butler, sure, but not Diesel.
How about his role as Riddick or Dominic Torreto? He was pure charisma there! Or in Find me Guilty. He is great!

DoomRulz

I wouldn't mind seeing Vin Diesel in this as he's a bona fide action star. I also like Ghostface's idea of putting in Chris Hemsworth. He's a young actor who I think has good potential. Not gonna lie, I also kind of want Jason Statham because I always enjoy a wise-cracking Brit.

Ghostface

InB4 Tom Cruise

Master

I'm not sure Chemsworth ( ;D) isn't too young for Predator, but I'm not saying no. I love Statham as the other guy, so hell yeah if his in.

I'd love to see Paul Bettany too, but in my idea of predator film.

Ghostface

I just want someone with decent acting chops, doesn't have to be the stereotypical action hero.

Master

We had. Brody in Ps.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed