Questions about AvP CCG

Started by Machiko Naguchi, Mar 25, 2014, 04:34:15 PM

Author
Questions about AvP CCG (Read 866 times)

Machiko Naguchi

Machiko Naguchi

Hey I found some of my cards the other day for the avp customizable card game and I was wondering if anybody still plays it or remembers well enough to answer a few questions. Thanks for any help!

What exactly is a free attack?
What is the difference between a controlled and uncontrolled supporting character?
Do you only have the marines or predator that you begin the game with and no more in the deck to bring out during the game?
If you are transferring alien tokens from a card to the breeding chamber or to another alien card, can you only do one per turn per card?
Does the hand bonus for warriors at your queen location only count for standard queen or young/warrior as well?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've got a near complete premiere set and a bunch of starter decks but never found anyone to play with.  >:(

I think the newer, Resurrection, rules are online somewhere though.

In addition to your normal attack.
I think you "find" supporting characters at locations as you play through the game.
Yeah, you keep the same main characters and find supporting ones.
Not a clue.
Again, not sure.

Don't suppose you've got an Alien Birth I could tempt you to part with for some cash do you?  :P

Also Bishop, Cocooned Victim and Dallas.

Heroic Stand, Lay of the Land too.

I'm missing more than I thought I was. At least the top 3 I've got, just took them out my binder because I got them signed by the actors.

Machiko Naguchi

Machiko Naguchi

I have a Bishop, Cocooned Victim, and Dallas but I don't think I want to part with them at the moment. I am not sure about the Birth/Stand/Lay but I can check. I was very surprised there weren't more available on ebay. I wanted an Egg Sack Detachment to wreck face with my Queen :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's fair enough. I'm not dying for those characters - like I say, I've got them, just not in the binders with the rest of the collection.

I'd appreciate if you could have a look for the other three though. I've been in need of those for some years now. xD

They're usually up there in big spurts. I got rid of the majority of my spares many years ago, wish I hadn't. I'm disappointed I never got a chance to play this.

Machiko Naguchi

Machiko Naguchi

By looking at the pictures those three don't look familiar, but I can check when I get a chance. I am trying to get my wife to play, so I will see how that goes ;)

Have you ever tried the Lackey program? I have read it is good for playing almost any kind of CCG out there, but haven't tried it yet.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Please do. And let me know.

Many many moons ago I did but I didn't know enough of the rules and they're not really built into the program which sucks.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just snatched a bulk load of eBay with one of the ones I need in it. I'll check them when they come to see if I've got any you need.

Machiko Naguchi

Machiko Naguchi

Sounds good, thanks! I saw a lot of around 500 cards or so on there a little while back. Was that the one that you got?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed