Biohazard(Resident Evil)game series

Started by Dark Blade Hunter, Apr 16, 2013, 02:11:21 PM

Author
Biohazard(Resident Evil)game series (Read 66,148 times)

Doktor Wunderbar

Which twist?  There were two related twists, if I recall.  You'll probably want to put the answer in spoilers, of course, since someone's asking whether they're worth playing.

Keg

Keg

Spoiler
When you find out that you havent actually gone back in time, but forward a few million years and the guy on the hologram is Dylans future self. Then the ending where he gets trapped bringing it full circle. I was so looking forward to a third game with Regina coming back to rescue him and correct the timeline. We got space dinosaurs instead. What the f**k Capcom?
[close]

Doktor Wunderbar

That twist never really sat well with me.

Spoiler
First, how would they have transported all of the dinosaurs to the distant future?  Second, presumably the people who sent Regina to rescue the people of Edward City must have had a somewhat decent understanding of Third Energy-based time travel to do so...so wouldn't they have realized that they were sending her to the future instead of the past?
[close]

But yeah, I definitely share your complaint about how DC3 went.

predxeno

Has anyone else been playing the RE: Revelations 2 episodes that have been coming out?  I have, and I am enjoying myself, the two-player action is very nice. :)

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 12, 2015, 05:28:02 AM
Has anyone else been playing the RE: Revelations 2 episodes that have been coming out?  I have, and I am enjoying myself, the two-player action is very nice. :)
I'm getting it when it's a full release, shame there's no more T-Abyss though

Jegeren

What do you all think of Revelations Two so far? Is it better than its predecessor?

predxeno

I've played 3/4 of the main campaign so far and id say so. :)

stemot

stemot

My full walkthrough of the entire game (no commentary):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL68UO0cY3jJR_Lau2z4O7BWOyHGF5y16O

Keg

Keg

After a couple of weeks away ive returned to Code Veronica and within an hour I think ive hit some kind of game breaking bug. Either that or the most ludicrously designed game where you can actually get completely stuck (and no im not talking about not having enough ammo). Im in the Antarctic base as Claire and ive just had a cutscene where steve was staring at Claires ass and crashed this big drill thing releasing toxic gas. Now to reset the gas i need a crank which is according to guides in the room with the gas which i should have picked up before triggering the cut scene. Not to worry I thought theres a room with a gas mask that said it would release in an emergency or something to that effect. Well i went back and it didnt. Checked a guide again and apparently to get that to unlock you need to move a bow gas container on the rollers in the big room. But ive already done that? What the f**k? Anyone help me? If I backtrack through that f**king moth corridor one more time trying to figure out what to do my gamecubes going through the f**king window.

R Lar

R Lar

Did you put the barcode on the BOW box when you sent it to the room?

Keg

Keg

Get in you beauty. Nope thats what ive missed. Thank you so much. Think ill reload an earlier save anyway coz of all the back tracking through the moth corridor ive used a few unnecessary bullets and healing items after theyve latched on and poisoned me.

predxeno

I think you have a square crank and you need to use a machine to turn it into an octagon crank in order to make it work.

Keg

Keg

Figured all that out now. It was the barcode on the box i missed. Now playing as Chris and back in the airport area on the island. Jesus this game has more false endings than Return Of The King. Getting a bit bored of it now. Just want to play RE4 now but i may as well plod on. Cant be that much left surely?

predxeno

I think you're about 70% through; if you're playing as Chris then while you still have a ways to go, you're almost there. 

Does anyone have Revelations 2 for PS3?  I'm looking for a coop partner.

Keg

Keg

Gonna get Revelations 1 and 2 as well once im done with 4, 5 & 6. Just remembered ive got RE0 to play as well but ill save that for another time. Ive had my fill of the "classic" gameplay for now thanks to CVX dragging on and on haha.

By the way back when this was released was it known that you play as Chris so late in the game? I get the feeling if it wasnt it would have had the opposite effect when we switched from Snake to Raiden in MGS2 and everyone was gutted.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed