Stage Adaptation of ALIEN

Started by Darwinsgirl, Feb 20, 2013, 06:27:49 PM

Author
Stage Adaptation of ALIEN (Read 2,016 times)

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Greetings All!  :)

Sadly this production just closed. :'(     There was an ad for this in the current U.S. release of the U.K. magazine SCREAM #15

http://www.alienonstage.com/

Did anyone here see it?  The photo's of the ALIEN in the production remind me of Bolaji's screen test with the exaggerated ALIEN head! :D

I recall sometime ago someone here posted a link with some footage of a stage production.

Possibly for future productions we can ask paranoiddramatics to put AVPGalaxy on their mailing list? 

Cheers

D

JCGAuthor

JCGAuthor

I would have done it in a second. I'm not really clear on what they were trying to achieve, though -- this looks tongue-in-cheek, not scary and brooding.

It would be something else to see someone who could move like the actor in the original suit could, in a suit like the original...on stage. But this isn't it.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: JCGAuthor on Mar 29, 2013, 04:53:13 PM
I would have done it in a second. I'm not really clear on what they were trying to achieve, though -- this looks tongue-in-cheek, not scary and brooding.

Most definitely...tongue-in-cheek or in an ALIEN's case.....mouth in cheek ;)

JCGAuthor

JCGAuthor

If it was tongue-in-cheek...jeeze, I'd have loved to have seen this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed