Xenomorph vs. necromorph

Started by Space7Horror, Oct 12, 2012, 07:59:06 PM

Who would win

Xenomorph
Necromorph
Author
Xenomorph vs. necromorph (Read 8,223 times)

Space7Horror

Space7Horror

I know this has been discussed on this board before but I just wanted to bring it back for a final showdown since aliens colonial marines and dead space 3 are coming out.
Ok so here's the situation weyland corp is at it again they build this new residential spaceship. It has thousands of residents residing in it. This isn't just a residential ship though on the other half of the ship there is a science lab as usual. It contains 5 xeno eggs which are kept safe and unopened.  The scientists find the red marker and bring it on board with them they ate excited to see what it does. In the commotion someone accidentally opens the room with the eggs and the facehuggers head towards residential.  While the facehuggers are going there the scientists go crazy and build the disease that makes necromorphs . Some scientists killed themselves becoming the first necromorphs. But the facehuggers already made the five aliens one of which has become a queen who has found a nice comfy place to start a hive. To make this more interesting there is a zoo on this ship for children which contains a variety of different animals. Both species can infect the animals. The market dosent drive everyone crazy due to it being far away from residential. Necromorphs can't infect Xenos because of the acid blood.  And facehuggers can't attach to necromorphs. Who is going to win this epic battle.
Just to add a quick thing all forms of necro and xeno are allowed like brutes and praetorian royal guards and many more.
Please also make comments on why u think they would win

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

All my money is on the Xenomorphs, why? Because they dominate 9 times outta 10.  :P

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

I don't even know what the hell a necromorph is...

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

So a necromorph is just a zombie... but in space. Dead space... meh how unoriginal for this day and age. I say xenomorphs take them down.

The Runner

Space7Horror

Space7Horror

Quote from: The Runner on Oct 13, 2012, 01:45:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R7hgU0CVyc#

Um it would take a while for that to come into the battle and there would only be one

Nightlord

Nightlord

I'd say the necros could infect the aliens, the puker in Dead space 2 had no problem spraying stomach acid all over the place.

Space7Horror

Space7Horror

Quote from: Nightlord on Oct 13, 2012, 05:34:28 PM
I'd say the necros could infect the aliens, the puker in Dead space 2 had no problem spraying stomach acid all over the place.
That's stomach acid not the stuff that aliens have that burns through layers of the strongest metals

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Queen7 on Oct 13, 2012, 05:57:08 PM
Quote from: Nightlord on Oct 13, 2012, 05:34:28 PM
That's stomach acid not the stuff that aliens have that burns through layers of the strongest metals
Well what do aliens have?
Stomach acid can have a pH of 0.8 so it can't be far off what the aliens got.

Space7Horror

Space7Horror

The acid of the aliens is extremely strong and besides the alien is immune to disease

shadowedge

shadowedge

hate to admit it but in all seriousness the Necoromorphs would most likely win. They can breed way faster than xenomorphs can, seem to be physically more powerful than them. Plus it would be easier for a Necromorph to infect a Xenomorph than the other way around.

Space7Horror

Space7Horror

Quote from: shadowedge on Oct 13, 2012, 07:57:12 PM
hate to admit it but in all seriousness the Necoromorphs would most likely win. They can breed way faster than xenomorphs can, seem to be physically more powerful than them. Plus it would be easier for a Necromorph to infect a Xenomorph than the other way around.
They can't infect each other it's impossible 

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Queen7 on Oct 13, 2012, 07:20:31 PM
the alien is immune to disease

Since when?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Since fan speculation (perfect organisms ain't getting a cold!!!1!!!!one1!!!1).

Irrelevant, but Aliens: Labyrinth partially revolved around the Aliens themselves trying to fight a deadly fungus disease.

The Runner

The Runner

Another one of King Angel's Nightmares.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed