New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website

Started by Blacklabel, Mar 17, 2012, 03:58:16 AM

Author
New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website (Read 97,770 times)

EEV-2501

Quote from: Pe7er on Mar 17, 2012, 11:54:19 AM
i like this one

She's facing something huge.

ChrisPachi

She is going to destroy you.

Cvalda

Remember the scene in Species where they bring the first alien critter to life in that sealed chamber, and it starts sprouting tentacles and all hell breaks loose? I hope Noomi's birthing scene is better than that :P

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Pe7er on Mar 17, 2012, 11:54:19 AM
i like this one

Yeah, that'd be my favorite. The strange aesthetic of having such a primitive weapon like a fire axe to use against an opponent in a technologically advanced, futuristic environment (not to mention that armored suit) really gets me going... and seeing the rubble in the hallway behind her is just fantastic.

So many little sci-fi fetishes in that shot.

Firestorm

In the shot with the jockey in the chair, just before it cuts you can see the arm/shoulder area beginning to dissapear also as if it's some sort alien technology morphing the suit away or something.

Plus i liked the fact they are including shaky helmet cam footage into the movie also.

Music was terrible tho  :(

Oh and my favourite thing about this movie so far is the planet itself, the atmosphere looks uttery incredible, just love the drenched out grey/steely blue look it has with the clouds and lightnight forks etc, awesome.

Never say no to Panda!

That's Goa'uld technique  ;)

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: Deuterium on Mar 17, 2012, 05:44:32 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 17, 2012, 05:34:35 AM
Am I correct that the music is a "dubstep" remix of the original trailer music--that thing all teh kiddies are into these days? :P It's so awful, haha. Clearly trying to lure in the 25 and under crowd there. The images make up for it though. Noomi looks amazing.

Yeah, I hated the score that accompanied this trailer.  Just awful...and very out of place.

Im prety sure the music is a remix between the music on the first trailer and some Nine Inch Nails/Trent Reznor Song. I love the song, but yeah, not fitting too much...

EEV-2501

This shot is really intriguing. Guy look weird.

zuzuki

Quote from: Deuterium on Mar 17, 2012, 04:52:29 AM
Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 17, 2012, 04:47:04 AM
Who or what is this? Does not look like one of our crewmembers...

It almost looks like something with an active armor or camouflage ...especially when viewing it in motion.

when i watched the video that person seems to be one of the crewmembers running in tunnells from something looking back. and that weird view could be the point of view of the xeno or jockey

Snowdog

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Mar 17, 2012, 10:54:15 AM
The trailer looks amazing!

But this...

...looks like utter crap. Seems they really did nerf the Space Jockey after all. :'(

I really really have mixed feelings about this shot. First i like that the design and everything is almost the same as the 79 one but it looks really small. His head should be a lot higher now it looks like a lazy teenager sitting on his chair.

Also i hope this is not a final shot because the CG looks like it still could use some work.

Vulhala

Holy. f**king. Shit.

:o

[USCM]Winter

[USCM]Winter

How i can login?

Space Sweeper

MOVIELORD101

Space Sweeper

............Still collating.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed