New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website

Started by Blacklabel, Mar 17, 2012, 03:58:16 AM

Author
New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website (Read 97,773 times)

aliennaire

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 17, 2012, 11:27:49 AM

There is something crawling under the "skin" of this Biomechanical being.
Maybe it's how the Jockey/Engineer is ressurected, with this snake-like substance, sliding under his skin?

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Mar 17, 2012, 11:28:33 AM
That would be be great, but the suit is actually 'opening up' in the new footage. Check how the 'rib cage' is opening rather than closing, and the shoulder parts are releasing.
In what I can make out of this episode, the suit is rather adjusting itself, tightening around the holder, look it has mechanoid patterns appearing on the elbow and the upper part of the arm.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

I like this shot.

Favorite shot of the Trailer. Captain Janek with suit and Flamethrower. So Badass. :D

Two shots that were in the Bootleg. The Derelict docking bay ? and a brand new jumping guy to speak about.

Tribal

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 17, 2012, 06:31:26 AM
Some of the music in this trailer felt like the Smashing Pumpkins track they used for the Watchmen trailer. The sound of it. The rhythm of it. The instrumentation. Just not put together quite as wonderfully. To many unconnected pieces. A little NIN like too. Dat guitar.

Yep. Reminds me NIN.

Love it!!  8)

Where's the link to download it??  ;D

Never say no to Panda!

Quote from: escroto on Mar 17, 2012, 09:20:11 AM
Quote from: Alienhunter15 on Mar 17, 2012, 04:21:07 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 17, 2012, 04:16:12 AM

Charlize Theron is so creepy in this pic.
now I'm sure she's a synthetic too like David. That scene must represent one of the new alien organism running into her; she just witness the creature the creature without turning a hair as It gets close to her.

Didn't aliens attack synths as well anyway?, the alien queen made a short work of Bishop, though that indeed was aliens, not alien.

Well could be some kind of freeze as well caused by...mind control/telekinesis whatever. You see a very similar pose in this sequence, to the left is "something", the guy pulls his gun and the she gets pulled forward in her pose.

Btw, is there anyone in this movie that doesn't get "infected" :D ?

greetings

ChrisPachi

This...

...is a part of my life somehow completed.

Valaquen

Didn't aliens attack synths as well anyway?, the alien queen made a short work of Bishop, though that indeed was aliens, not alien.
Ridley explained that the Alien wouldn't have attacked Ash, as he was useless for reproduction. The Queen tore Bishop in two pretty much because he was in the way, and she was pissed  :laugh:

marsekay

say hello to the proper space jockey elephant man!

Pe7er

i like this one

Eva

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Mar 17, 2012, 11:46:26 AM

That shot gets sooo much under my skin. Is that a 'worm' or something...?

That's Marshall-Green as Holloway isn't it - the same character who suffers the horrible facial disfiguration/'the helmet incident'? Could this mean that when something attacks him inside his own suit, he was already carrying 'it' within his own body, as opposed to some creature that attacks him from the outside in the situation?

I'm officially freaked out lol  ;D

escroto

escroto

So It is true that one folk who said before that the suit is actually detaching from the wearer, and It looks like the outcome could very well be something like the alien, at least the biomechanical body I'm sure. I think a bit of the iconic chest of the alien can be seen after the chest part detaches.

So the alien could be created in the chair as I had been thinking for a while...., let's wait and see, but this is utterly epic. Can't wait anymore.

marsekay

Quote from: Eva on Mar 17, 2012, 12:01:12 PM

That's Marshall-Green as Holloway isn't it - the same character who suffers the horrible facial disfiguration/'the helmet incident'? Could this mean that when something attacks him inside his own suit, he was already carrying 'it' within his own body, as opposed to some creature that attacks him from the outside in the situation?

whats going on in his neck/chest area? it looks odd

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Quote from: marsekay on Mar 17, 2012, 11:50:21 AM
say hello to the proper space jockey elephant man!

It's not the Jockey. It looks like tentacle. Apparently blue ?

Never say no to Panda!

Quote from: Eva on Mar 17, 2012, 12:01:12 PM

I'm pretty sure it comes from inside...at least all scenes look like that, even the "melting".

Cvalda

In regard to the tiny Jockey in the chair, there was an alleged leaked synopsis of an early Jon Spaihts draft that ended with
Spoiler
Noomi being the Space Jockey, and sacrificing herself in the chair so that Vickers can escape.
[close]
Hmmm.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Nooo Vickers ends in the chair  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed