Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage

Started by ikarop, Nov 26, 2011, 08:39:19 PM

Author
Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage (Read 162,288 times)

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

Wow...simply...wow.
Jockey's chair, the Derelict, title reveal like Alien's, sounds from the orginal Alien trailer....I'm sold.

corporal dwayne hicks

this looks so badass

RICH-ENGLAND

the horns sound and stuff remind me of this battlefield 3 trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV30Lbe6_S4#ws

thanks

rich

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Nov 26, 2011, 11:15:13 PM

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc377/BatChainPuller/aliengoo2.png

LOL why is there a picture off 4 what appears to be boiled eggs next to some pics of naked ladies. :P

Anywho the trailer looks awesome. Hopefully better quality but I'm not complaining.

james757

james757

Promethesus is the ship ? or its the humans steal fire - I think for definate! This can be justified from what the voice at the start.

Also anyone see the' egg' opening and the 'facehugger/serpant' hitting the helmet?

Also its clearly the derelict / type ship crashing on what is most likely LV-146. The story will clearly tell us what happened to the derelict and why it is there.

What is that weird spinny thing at 35/36.

This looks amazing. Get that hd one out now!

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: The Runner on Nov 26, 2011, 11:28:46 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Nov 26, 2011, 11:15:13 PM

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc377/BatChainPuller/aliengoo2.png

LOL why is there a picture off 4 what appears to be boiled eggs next to some pics of naked ladies. :P
Ash keeps a lot of things in his masturbation-station.  He's a sick f**k.

What is the general consensus on the derelict here - is it the one from Alien or different ship for a different story?

RICH-ENGLAND

me personally, i think its the same ship and is gonna explain its crash and egg cargo.....

thanks

rich

Toy

Toy

Wow...this is so chalk full of win :) I had a feeling they were screening the trailer randomly in the entertainment surveys. I take them everyday, but still haven't had the chance to see it in a survey yet!! And I've seen the one with the altered synopsis I posted a few times already... I know how to do screen grabs now so I'll try to get some clear shots if I end up seeing it soon.  Still thinking it could be tough to grab video from the survey page.

Firestorm

Firestorm

A looping gif of the wierd thing at 0:37, notice how it moves and flexes:

Wobblyboddle77

Scott may leave it open to viewer interpretation, he can be quite cryptic, but i'm hoping he plays it straight with us and links it to the derelict from alien

Engineer1

Engineer1

Not the same ship has the one from ALIEN.
or it would be a direct prequel an it's not.

There's some clever editing in that trailer.
I think one of them is making us miss the view of the Engineer.
The moment the storm is coming toward a character seen from the back and then we see Shaw reaction then we saw another character flying in the air.
I think it's a edit of 3 scenes.

Firts shot is the Engineer seen from his back, the suit is white and he has some weird proportion.
Then the cut on Shaw she's wearing the blue bubble helmted suit every humans is wearing in all the shots we have seen so far and behin her you can see the interior of a ship behind her then there is a fade to another shot of shaw face as a wind is pushing her (but not sandy as the first shot) then cut to the large shot of a character flying backward (but not inside a ship).

What are those survey compnies?
Names please ;)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Black on Nov 26, 2011, 11:38:20 PM

http://i.picasion.com/pic46/04aa93cb07f1484f6ba82ff846d18ad9.gif

Does anyone else see a person jumping of a ledge?

Alienseseses

(hears about Alien prequel)
Hmm, a new Alien movie.
(hears it's not necessarily an Alien movie)
Hmm, that's a shame, but I'm sure it'll be good.
(sees trailer with Alien style font and featuring derelict)
ALL MY MONEY.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Looks they'll be landing on a moon, notice that it's also stormy and violent.  And it appears to be orbiting a main planet.  Calpamos, perhaps?

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Engineer1 on Nov 26, 2011, 11:41:20 PM
Firts shot is the Engineer seen from his back, the suit is white and he has some weird proportion.

Its head seems to be dome shapped like the alien,maybe its just its suit,some sort of helmet.

Quote from: Lie on Nov 26, 2011, 11:42:55 PM
Quote from: Black on Nov 26, 2011, 11:38:20 PM

http://i.picasion.com/pic46/04aa93cb07f1484f6ba82ff846d18ad9.gif

Does anyone else see a person jumping of a ledge?

Looks like Fassbender jumping.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed