Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage

Started by ikarop, Nov 26, 2011, 08:39:19 PM

Author
Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage (Read 159,680 times)

m138jewski

m138jewski

Quote from: Black on Nov 26, 2011, 09:51:35 PM
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5897/prometheustrailerwwwsav.jpg

Whats that below the first E in Prometheus? At the bottom of the screen, the few frames we see of it looks like an alien shaped head twisting from side to side, looks very strange, i think i even caught a set of eyes at the front of it?

I knew that was the derelict in the previous leaked trailer!

Awesome
forget that. what's that by the M jumping out?

namtraz

namtraz

My god at 0:25 it looks like a man grabs his helmet in pain as acid, or something burns....noticing the smoke emanating from his helmet
0:37 looks like a man's going to pounce on the jockey, or new alien

0: 34, looks like an alien bites into space jockey

Firestorm

Firestorm

Looks like someone in a space suit mate, and looks much smaller than whatever it is they are jumping onto...

BUGZ

BUGZ

Quote from: SiL on Nov 26, 2011, 10:00:24 PM
f**k it. I'm sold.

Agreed!!!

The next 6 months are going to drag in now.....!

Bri ;)

deimos-remus

Holy Crap. That's one hell of a trailer. One of the best I've seen.

^
They sure are going to drag on. Ack!

RICH-ENGLAND

ok, a little bit of speculation on my part...

seeing as we see the derilict a couple of times, it would appear that it features heavily and may well link to the beginning of alien at the end...

well what if our intrepid prometheus crew are responsible for putting the warning beacon aboard it which the nostromo picks up?....

thanks

rich

Lie

Lie

I mean wasn't this meant to be about their origins why are people there?

Pn2501

Pn2501

f**k it. I'm sold.

Yeah im In hard, I'm definitely going to a midnight IMAX sceening for this .

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Nov 26, 2011, 10:14:11 PM

seeing as we see the derilict a couple of times, it would appear that it features heavily and may well link to the beginning of alien at the end...

well what if our intrepid prometheus crew are responsible for putting the warning beacon aboard it which the nostromo picks up?....

thanks

rich

The crew of the nostromo had to decode the "warning" if it were of human origin that wouldnt be necessary.

Kimo

Kimo

THIS SUMS UP HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW :) :) :) THANKS GUYS :) :) :)
Spoiler

m138jewski

m138jewski

need quicktime trailer, noooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: Pn2501 on Nov 26, 2011, 10:18:23 PM
f**k it. I'm sold.

thanks

rich

The crew of the nostromo had to decode the "warning" if it were of human origin that wouldnt be necessary.
not necessarily, it could be a scrambled military warning beacon that the minig ship doesnt recognise, kind of like how we cant listen to military radio etc...

thanks

rich

CEP

CEP

Anyone know the Inception BRAHH Trailer music? I've heard it before, in a trailer recently....

BUGZ

BUGZ

I'm suprised FOX hasn't acted on this yet!

I wonder if we will see the official trailer soon then? They gotta show it soon, this thing is spreading like wild fire accross the net!!

Bri 8)

Berserker Pred

Awesome! Can't wait to see it in HD!

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Nov 26, 2011, 10:22:09 PM
Quote from: Pn2501 on Nov 26, 2011, 10:18:23 PM
f**k it. I'm sold.

thanks

rich

not necessarily, it could be a scrambled military warning beacon that the minig ship doesnt recognise, kind of like how we cant listen to military radio etc...

thanks

rich

Not much of a warning beacon if it's a encoded military becon that is somehow confused as an SOS.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed