Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage

Started by ikarop, Nov 26, 2011, 08:39:19 PM

Author
Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage (Read 161,855 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

azrael55

azrael55

Quote from: CEP on Nov 27, 2011, 12:23:13 AM
Then buy the Transformers 3 soundtrack./

the siren's not in the tf3 soundtrack

necronom666

necronom666

is that some sort of creature at 29 secs on the right hand of the screen? or am i seeing things???

Lonely Universe

I'm seeing this dead tired as I was just about to hit the hay. I'm going to have the best dreams tonight... ahhhh yeahhhh

severen76

severen76

Haven't been keeping up on any of the info for this, mainly because I wasn't bothered about it. Looking at this just made me realise how much I love the original Alien film, and I can't wait to see what Ridley gives us.

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Black on Nov 26, 2011, 11:38:20 PM
A looping gif of the wierd thing at 0:37, notice how it moves and flexes:

http://i.picasion.com/pic46/04aa93cb07f1484f6ba82ff846d18ad9.gif

It looks like Fassbender doing a running jump at the top of the screen.

And the head of the living breathing space jockey at the bottom.
I'm kind of surprised that people aren't going "the f**king Space Jockey is in the shot". Seems what it might look like if alive and not fossilised in the chair.

supperdup

supperdup

This is my first message in this forum because I like aliens and predator movies. This was just too itneresting to not join.
Heres picture I edited about the jumping person. I think he jumps on a space jockey:

That Yellow Alien

Nice use of the creepy sound from the original film's trailer. Never thought I'd ever hear that again.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Nov 27, 2011, 01:26:06 AM
Nice use of the creepy sound from the original film's trailer. Never thought I'd ever hear that again.

Agree.

Did anyone else notice something about to burst out of someone?

Spoiler
Not an Alien prequel my ass!
[close]

T Dog

T Dog

Do you all think that's The Engineer with it's back to the camera staring up at the derelict at 46?

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: tmjhur on Nov 27, 2011, 01:30:37 AM
Do you all think that's The Engineer with it's back to the camera staring up at the derelict at 46?

No,thats one f the cast.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Valaquen on Nov 26, 2011, 09:02:51 PM
Alien connection sorted.

It was never really in doubt. There's an MTV interview where the director made clear that it's a prequel.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1637638/exclusive-ridley-scott-reveals-alien-prequel-details.jhtml

Quote from: nendo on Nov 26, 2011, 09:09:02 PM
Question: Do we need to come up with a new name for the derelict ship???? in these shots its hardly a derelict

We don't know what it is. It could still be a derelict, even at that time. All we know is that it's vertical. Could still just as easily be a ship or facility.

The craft in the atmosphere, as I wrote on the other discussion, looks different.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 27, 2011, 01:39:57 AM
Quote from: Valaquen on Nov 26, 2011, 09:02:51 PM
Alien connection sorted.

It was never really in doubt. There's an MTV interview where the director made clear that it's a prequel.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1637638/exclusive-ridley-scott-reveals-alien-prequel-details.jhtml
This is from 2010, before it became the "non-Alien" Prometheus movie. Of course, fooling us didn't last long  ;)

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Awesome... Just a 1 minute trailer has me even more hyped to see this film. And given with what we have seen in this trailer, I think it's safe to say it should be considered and Alien Prequel. Even if no conventional Xeno's show up, the presence of the Derelict cements it for me.

Really, I think the biggest question I want answered is: Do the original Giger Xeno's (egg, facehugger, adult) appear in this movie? Or something new?

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Jace Madan on Nov 27, 2011, 01:52:26 AM
Really, I think the biggest question I want answered is: Do the original Giger Xeno's (egg, facehugger, adult) appear in this movie? Or something new?

No Scott said he wanted something different because the Alien has been milked to hell and isn't even scary anymore.Something like it will probebly be in the movie,but in a different shape/form.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed