Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage

Started by ikarop, Nov 26, 2011, 08:39:19 PM

Author
Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage (Read 159,257 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Nov 26, 2011, 10:00:24 PM
f**k it. I'm sold.

Big words, SiL. Nice to see you excited.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Pn2501 on Nov 26, 2011, 10:25:43 PM
Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Nov 26, 2011, 10:22:09 PM
Quote from: Pn2501 on Nov 26, 2011, 10:18:23 PM
f**k it. I'm sold.

Yeah im In hard, I'm definitely going to a midnight IMAX sceening for this .

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Nov 26, 2011, 10:14:11 PM
ok, a little bit of speculation on my part...

seeing as we see the derilict a couple of times, it would appear that it features heavily and may well link to the beginning of alien at the end...

well what if our intrepid prometheus crew are responsible for putting the warning beacon aboard it which the nostromo picks up?....

thanks

rich

The crew of the nostromo had to decode the "warning" if it were of human origin that wouldnt be necessary.
not necessarily, it could be a scrambled military warning beacon that the minig ship doesnt recognise, kind of like how we cant listen to military radio etc...

thanks

rich

Not much of a warning beacon if it's a encoded military becon that is somehow confused as an SOS.

Init.

That wouldn't make sense, why would you make a "Warning" for military personal only and not the general public.

Darkoo

Darkoo

Aaamaziing :o

Engineer1

Engineer1

Lindelof said the movie doesnt end up with the crashing on the derelict from ALIEN...
Ok but they seriously used a lot of the original direct prequel script keeping a scene like that in the movie.

I like how the first part of the trailer shows what to expect from an ALIEN movie then BAM! You get these incredibles landsacpes shots with this massive weird spaceship.

I think that the Engineer's spaceship is taking off toward Earth but the Magellan or Prometheus crash into it to stop it.
This would also explain the ship debris spotted in Iceland.

BTW im' receiving warning from a mod for screaming fake at this trailer.
Reassure me guys, you all got that i was joking right?
Coz who will be insane enough to think that this could be fake...

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Lie on Nov 26, 2011, 10:26:49 PM
Quote from: Pn2501 on Nov 26, 2011, 10:25:43 PM
Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Nov 26, 2011, 10:22:09 PM
Quote from: Pn2501 on Nov 26, 2011, 10:18:23 PM
f**k it. I'm sold.

Yeah im In hard, I'm definitely going to a midnight IMAX sceening for this .

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Nov 26, 2011, 10:14:11 PM
ok, a little bit of speculation on my part...

seeing as we see the derilict a couple of times, it would appear that it features heavily and may well link to the beginning of alien at the end...

well what if our intrepid prometheus crew are responsible for putting the warning beacon aboard it which the nostromo picks up?....

thanks

rich

The crew of the nostromo had to decode the "warning" if it were of human origin that wouldnt be necessary.
not necessarily, it could be a scrambled military warning beacon that the minig ship doesnt recognise, kind of like how we cant listen to military radio etc...

thanks

rich

Not much of a warning beacon if it's a encoded military becon that is somehow confused as an SOS.

Init.

That wouldn't make sense, why would you make a "Warning" for military personal only and not the general public.

Makes more sense it's a jockey becon,( providing the film ends with a crashed derelict ) as the crew of the Prometheus clearly turn the tables on the jockeys with whatever is inside of those ampules. The trailer shows David tinkering with one "big things, have small beginnings".

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Engineer1 on Nov 26, 2011, 10:34:13 PM
Lindelof said the movie doesnt end up with the crashing on the derelict from ALIEN...
Ok but they seriously used a lot of the original direct prequel script keeping a scene like that in the movie.

I like how the first part of the trailer shows what to expect from an ALIEN movie then BAM! You get these incredibles landsacpes shots with this massive weird spaceship.

I think that the Engineer's spaceship is taking off toward Earth but the Magellan or Prometheus crash into it to stop it.
This would also explain the ship debris spotted in Iceland.

What's the Magellan ship?

Engineer1

Engineer1

In the PARADISE leak (that features the crash of a Engineer's ship BTW) it's written that the Prometheus ship has like the Nostromo some sort of Shuttle that detach from the main ship that is called Magellan.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 26, 2011, 10:26:20 PM
Had to happen eventually. :P

Never say no to Panda!

What's the Magellan ship?

http://www.hollywoodnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Prometh1.jpg
This "leaked" picture was marked as "Magellan mess deck"

First Blood

First Blood

f**king delicous that looked. Can't wait to see it in better quality.  :)

aliennaire

aliennaire

Damn, it's a pure pleasure to spot derelict and SJ's chair once again after so many years!
Thank you guys for posting description and this teaser's footage!
I noticed a lot of scream sounds within its score, that adds a lot to murky film's atmosphere  :)
Need an HD copy, for sure, it should be soon, I guess :-)

Effectz

Effectz

You can clearly see the chair, HHHHHHRRRRRGGGGHRRRG HRRG  delicious.

0:48 looks like the derelict ship except its tilted Vetrical.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: SiL on Nov 26, 2011, 10:45:01 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 26, 2011, 10:26:20 PM
Had to happen eventually. :P
Seeing SiL excited makes me even more excited somehow  :laugh:

Michael Harper

Seeing the Derelict Ship on it's side is pretty awesome! Can't wait to get the Official Trailer! :D

Wobblyboddle77

For me it's the haunting horn noise (similar to inceptions) that really makes this trailer for me as it gradually becomes more intense, then the engineers cockpit rises out've the ground, when the trailer stops for a few seconds and we see the engineer(s) (derelict) craft and another take of it. The intensity of this trailer is executed very cleverly. Very intense movies that look like this tend to receive a 15 certificate in the u.k. even if a pg13 in the U.S. the uk rating board tend to skip the 12a rating. Only if the film is very intense regardless if there is no strong language. Roll on 2012 for me it's this and dark knight rises i'm looking forward to. Thanks for sharing that trailer with us.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed