The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 391,400 times)

Corporal Hicks

I've pre-ordered Tales from Slipspace. Still need to read Last Light though. Haven't gotten around to it yet.

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 07, 2016, 12:47:11 AM
Quote from: Nostromo on Aug 06, 2016, 10:17:59 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 06, 2016, 10:13:10 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Lucky you, nice find, where did you get it from? I'm still trying to find one. :) And thanks for hiding the first spoiler :)

Got it from http://www.grahamcrackers.com/ doubt I'll ever find a physical copy of the isolation comic though.

Still need colonial marines #10, f*ck what a terrible series that is. Such a mess of a story.

I've seen copies on eBay. Of both.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

What is that actually about? I've always been curious, but don't care enough to actually track a copy down lol.

Whiskeybrewer

Iron Maiden - No Prayer for the Dying (Original Vinyl Pressing). ;)
Had tried to get the rare Picture Disc version of the album, with the Tailgunner artwork, but was outbid for it, but still managed to get the original on vinyl, so happy with that.

Def Leppard - Animal/Tear it down 7" Picture disc single :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 08, 2016, 12:21:54 PM

What is that actually about? I've always been curious, but don't care enough to actually track a copy down lol.

I think I've got a digital copy. If I remember later I've check.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah I figured i would snag a copy of the colonial marines one before it can be only found on ebay. Probably not much to the issue and story, like the isolation comic.

I dont buy on ebay usually, might not have a choice for the isolation comic.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 08, 2016, 01:37:56 PMI think I've got a digital copy. If I remember later I've check.

It was never officially released digitally, was it? So I'm assuming that was something you didn't pay for. Therefore if a copy were to find its way into my inbox, I probably wouldn't complain... :P

Randomizer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 08, 2016, 08:10:16 AM
I've pre-ordered Tales from Slipspace. Still need to read Last Light though. Haven't gotten around to it yet.

I suggest you do so. Almost halfway through and I find it to be a great detective book with the Halo logo slapped on top of it.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Bunch of Anime... Jin'Roh,a Bayonetta movie, Spirited Away all on on Blu-ray. Been trying to update some of my older dvds to Blu-ray.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 08, 2016, 03:37:05 PM
Yeah I figured i would snag a copy of the colonial marines one before it can be only found on ebay. Probably not much to the issue and story, like the isolation comic.

I dont buy on ebay usually, might not have a choice for the isolation comic.

They did officially release the Isolation comic digitally.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 08, 2016, 03:52:16 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 08, 2016, 01:37:56 PMI think I've got a digital copy. If I remember later I've check.

It was never officially released digitally, was it? So I'm assuming that was something you didn't pay for. Therefore if a copy were to find its way into my inbox, I probably wouldn't complain... :P

I forgot to check last night. I should be on tonight as I need to start copying the Resurrection galleries off the Anthology so hit me with an PM tonight and I'll have a gander.

Quote from: Randomizer on Aug 08, 2016, 04:24:00 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 08, 2016, 08:10:16 AM

I suggest you do so. Almost halfway through and I find it to be a great detective book with the Halo logo slapped on top of it.

Ah, brilliant! So it's a good one? Does the Halo flavour actually factor into it?

Whiskeybrewer

Love and War - Paul Cornell (VNA DW Book)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 09, 2016, 08:41:40 AM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 08, 2016, 03:52:16 PM

I forgot to check last night. I should be on tonight as I need to start copying the Resurrection galleries off the Anthology so hit me with an PM tonight and I'll have a gander.

Looks like I was chatting bollocks. I can't see it anywhere.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Ah, was just about to message you. No worries!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's been sat in my Watching for long enough.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 09, 2016, 08:02:56 PM
Ah, was just about to message you. No worries!

I'm sure I read it somewhere though. It must be online.

And a Star Trek Attack Wing ship I apparently missed -

Whiskeybrewer

Human Nature - Paul Cornell (VNA DW) from the History Collection re-releases

Doctor Who - The Ninth Doctor On-Going Adventures #4 (Titan Comics)

Promtheous - Life and Death #3

100 Comic backboards lol

Nostromo

Nostromo

PROMETHEUS: LIFE AND DEATH #3  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed