The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,955 times)

FiorinaFury161

Armani Collezioni pinstriped wool jacket and pants

Since I can't get the pic, here is a link :P

www.saksoff5th.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524441805409&R=8052552285277&P_name=Armani+Collezioni&sid=1564CEF14BA6&Ntt=armani+suit&N=0&bmUID=loNLN8j

Look at those savings too! :D

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 02, 2016, 08:00:57 PM
Yeah, I ended up paying about £20 for that.

Glad I did though. Might be my favourite of the Bantam Aliens books.

I'm due a re-read of all the old ones but I remember thinking that Berserker was easily one of the best. Miles a head of the comic itself.

Whiskeybrewer

Iron Maiden - Somewhere in Time (Original Vinyl pressing)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Nice! I don't buy a lot of vinyl but I am tempted to get that just because it's my favourite album of theirs (and because the cover art is so freaking incredible). Love "Wasted Years", "Stranger in a Strange Land" and "Alexander the Great".

Whiskeybrewer

My fave tracks off SIT are the Adrian written ones, you can tell that Bruce seems to grab onto them more than they others. Even though they are great too. I seem to be on a bit of a Maiden and Magnum vinyl binge atm lol

Nostromo

Nostromo

This is what hapens when I run out of Alien comics to read :o

I can see how one gets addicted to comics now... :laugh:

eBay
Hi Tom - Order confirmed. eBay will update you when your order ships
PAID : C $60.91 with PayPal

BALTIMORE Vol 4 2014 HC TPB CHAPEL OF BONES Mike MIGNOLA Christopher GOLDEN.

THE WAKE 2015 TPB *2014 Eisner-Award Winner* Scott SNYDER Sean MURPHY VERTIGO.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT BLOODSWORN TPB by Doug Wagner (2013, Hardcover).

HELLBOY THE CORPSE by MIKE MIGNOLA 2004 Dark Horse Comics.

SUPERMAN ACTION COMICS New 52 Vol 5 TPB WHAT LIES BENEATH HC.

SUPERMAN New 52 Vol 5 2015 HC TPB UNDER FIRE.

SUPERMAN New 52 Vol 4 2014 HC TPB PSI WAR.

STAR WARS DARTH VADER AND THE NINTH ASSASSIN TPB 2013 HC Dark Horse.

FiorinaFury161

Got my 2 pairs of Armani Collezioni pants hemmed. Well worth it, these pants are SO comfortable and well made (obviously)!

Also tried a Starbucks Chai Tea Latte while I waited. While Nordstrom Cafe's CTLattes are the best I ever had, this one was ok. I make my own as well, with organic blue agave and honey in place of sugar and they are are pretty good (but still not as good as Nordstrom Cafe :P )

THE CITY HUNTER

Feel like buying a jacket like this,anyone know any reasonable prices on these?

FiorinaFury161

About 13 years ago, I got my genuine leather jacket from Wilson's Leather. I got REALLY lucky and found it for about 200$. Sadly, I put a lot of pins on the chest flares so there are holes now. Still an extremely good jacket. SO... I would suggest ebay or even Wilson's website. Last winter I seen a beautiful lightweight designer leather jacket at Nordstrom for 400$, marked down from 1300$. Try out:

http://www.wilsonsleather.com
http://www.nordstromrack.com

Whiskeybrewer

Iron Maiden Debut album on vinyl.
didnt get the original pressing. i got the reprint from a few years later off of the Fame label. Just a standard reissue with the UK tracklisting, so no Sanctuary like the US got, which is the way i like it for some reason lol

Nostromo

Nostromo

The Witcher: Volume 2 - Fox Children Paperback

Aliens: Life and Death Paperback – Apr 25 2017

426Buddy

426Buddy

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
All three :)
[close]
Spoiler
Both issues  8)
[close]

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 06, 2016, 10:13:10 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Lucky you, nice find, where did you get it from? I'm still trying to find one. :) And thanks for hiding the first spoiler :)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Nostromo on Aug 06, 2016, 10:17:59 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 06, 2016, 10:13:10 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Lucky you, nice find, where did you get it from? I'm still trying to find one. :) And thanks for hiding the first spoiler :)

Got it from http://www.grahamcrackers.com/ doubt I'll ever find a physical copy of the isolation comic though.

Still need colonial marines #10, f*ck what a terrible series that is. Such a mess of a story.

Randomizer

Paperback version of Halo: Last Light. Now I can finally stop pirating these. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed