E3 Teaser Trailer / Release Window / Official Site + Screenshot

Started by ikarop, Jun 01, 2011, 03:03:03 PM

Author
E3 Teaser Trailer / Release Window / Official Site + Screenshot (Read 68,522 times)

Corporate Merc

Quote from: Brother on Jun 02, 2011, 12:41:30 PM
Lol sure hope not.

Why not? 4 or more friends taking on waves n' waves of xenos, what could be more fun than that? Well maybe not exactley like the mode in AvP2010 but close to it and have f#$kin respawns.

Brother

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Jun 02, 2011, 12:44:19 PM
Well maybe not exactley like the mode in AvP2010

There we go.

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Jun 02, 2011, 12:44:19 PM
Quote from: Brother on Jun 02, 2011, 12:41:30 PM
Lol sure hope not.

Why not? 4 or more friends taking on waves n' waves of xenos, what could be more fun than that? Well maybe not exactley like the mode in AvP2010 but close to it and have f#$kin respawns.

i'd say earnable end of wave respawns or at least being able to physically revive downed players.

WinterActual

I want to see Killing Floor wave style rip off. After every wave it becomes harder but between each wave we can restock, build up the barricades again, setup/"feed" with ammo the sentry guns etc.

Quote from: Moss on Jun 02, 2011, 01:12:48 PM
"feed" with ammo the sentry guns etc.

i like that idea.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Vulhala on Jun 02, 2011, 07:55:31 AM
I'm gonna call it right now.

The Marine stuck to the wall in the teaser trailer? Bill Paxton cameo.

Personally, I'm thinkin' it may be the 'Bowski. I remember hearing some mention of in in regards to this game awhile ago.

alanwu1233

Does Gearbox used the same aliens modles as in AVP???

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jun 02, 2011, 06:05:30 AM
Hey, I was looking at Ikarops caps on the first page and then looked at the picture of an Alien from AVP3 on page 7 and guess what I see? Different models.
http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/avp-alien-6.jpg
Spoiler

[close]
The hands are different as is the mouth and the arms look much more like the movies, you can see them a bit more clearly in the last few caps and also the back tubes are also more straight and dont stick out as much.
I'm probably wrong but honestly, it looks like they made a different model but It's too dark to tell and the AVP3 one too much like an Aliens alien to tell.
I feel I will be quickly disproven though.
*sits back and grabs popcorn*

Quote from: alanwu1233 on Jun 02, 2011, 02:22:05 PM
Does Gearbox used the same aliens modles as in AVP???

i'm pretty confident that they would have made their own models,

predxeno

Yeah, the Aliens in the trailer look a lot different from the ones in the AVP2010 trailer.

skull-splitter

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 02, 2011, 04:42:46 PM
Yeah, the Aliens in the trailer look a lot different from the ones in the AVP2010 trailer.

As much as I love the Aliens in AvP'10, I'd say these look even better, and as someone said before: rather feminine, which is great IMO.

gigantitan

the tail seens to be the same as AVP 2010, i really wanted to see it equal to the aliens movie

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, that shot was pretty epic.

And I have to wonder how the MP is going to work. It wont be co-op purely. There must be an Aliens vs Marines multiplayer.

Eidotemit

Finally! Can't wait to actually get my hands on this game.

Abe

In the trailer at second 59 it says A:CM
Is that meant to mean Aliens:Colonial Marines.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed