Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 735,026 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Hornets are badass. You try to get rid of one, the f**ker hunts you down. They are hard to kill, too.

Well, suggest some Hornet Images... 's all I found for the signature. I wanted a side view of the abdomen but for the hell of it I can't find it. D:

Thinking of this as an alternate avatar:

But for the signature.... if anyone has a side view of a Hornet's abdomen It'd be appreciated, I want that specificly. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 30, 2010, 01:52:39 PMBut for the signature.... if anyone has a side view of a Hornet's abdomen It'd be appreciated, I want that specificly. :)

Will this do?

Inverse Effect

Japanesse Hornet, big muther fooker.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 30, 2010, 01:52:39 PM
Hornets are badass. You try to get rid of one, the f**ker hunts you down. They are hard to kill, too.

Well, suggest some Hornet Images... 's all I found for the signature. I wanted a side view of the abdomen but for the hell of it I can't find it. D:

Thinking of this as an alternate avatar:
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/22756-bigthumbnail.jpg

But for the signature.... if anyone has a side view of a Hornet's abdomen It'd be appreciated, I want that specificly. :)
OMG i just got a image of a fleet of these things flying at me with this song playing. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AlEvy0fJto#

EEV2650

Inverse Effect

Well the hornet looks like it's cleaning itself, meaning it's content with being on the guys hand. I assume maby a hornet expert or someone who knows how to handle them.

Vakarian

Vakarian

If anyone could find the time to avatar size that for me it would be greatly appreciated  ;D ;)

Inverse Effect

Someone already did it seems mate, unless you want it resizing. But anyway, in other signature news, i made this beauty up in my spare time for another forum i go to. I've really took a shine to it. What do you think of it?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Dude, I like it but I'd love to see your take on something else. ;)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Dec 01, 2010, 08:46:15 PM
Dude, I like it but I'd love to see your take on something else. ;)
That's what they say about my signatures and the women in them... sometimes, it's nice to stick with what you're good at.

MrBrokenTusks.

It would be intresting to see you two do some other stuff though just to see what you can do. :P

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Well, I suppose it's different with me where it's just to do with the gender featured.. I can't really do much, like my new avatar is practically just an advert.  :D

MrBrokenTusks.

I really dont get what its an advert for? QUQ?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote Un-Quote

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed