Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 734,861 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

I made that one, it took all day, half of it was spent finding good quality pics?

Anto of the Sand

I dunno' where you were looking then. I find Anime pics can have a wonderful likeability about them.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Anime in general is great. You should get into it. Theres loads of genres and whatnot for just about anyone. Don't like Shonen? (Naruto, One piece, Tenchi Muyo) then watch Seinen (Berserk, Hellsing, Elfen Lied, Ninja Scroll) Don't like violent ones? Then watch Space cowboy themed ones (Trigun, Cowboy beebop) Like mechs? Watch ones like Zone of the Enders. Don't like that kind, then watch Fantasy classics such as Slayers or Record of Lodoss War. Not a fan of Japanese? then watch english dubs. Like reading? then read the Manga.

Soo much choice. Ever since i started watching Anime i haven't gone back to watching american cartoons. I love anime. Im a huge Slayers & Berserk fan.  ;D It's all about watching that one that connects with you. My first anime was Tenchi Muyo back in 2004. Ever since then i've been hooked on the stuff.

Anto of the Sand

I'm feeling a little blue at the moment.

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on Sep 05, 2010, 11:49:49 PM
I'm feeling a little blue at the moment.

Don't get.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just a quick question, but how do you turn your signature into a link, so that when you click on the picture, you open up a new website? ???

BANE

BANE

[url.=http://*Insert URL Here*][img]*Insert Picture Link Here[/img.][/url.]

Except without the periods.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I tried it, it doesn't seem to work. :-\

BANE

BANE

Fixed it.

opbviously without the asterisks and stops

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 07, 2010, 12:07:11 PMFixed it.

Yes, that one worked. Thanks. :)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

LMFAO! Dug this up from AGES ago!

MrBrokenTusks.

I actually really really like  that.

Anto of the Sand

I don't know what I'm looking at. ???

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Its so old! Oh man, my screen name was still Elitepredator!

Don't you guys just LOVE hype :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed