Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 733,259 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

use this site, its limitless.

http://tinypic.com/

Anto of the Sand

Can you edit pics, like on Photobucket?

MrBrokenTusks.

no but it is good for the finish product, and photovuket editing is awful

Inverse Effect

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 05, 2010, 02:32:15 PM
No one will see them there^^

Sigh, alas you are right.

Anto of the Sand

Your current one is the best of the bunch.

MrBrokenTusks.

Do you ever make non anime ones? I don't really like anime and would like to see a non anime related one from you.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 05, 2010, 04:31:17 PM
Do you ever make non anime ones? I don't really like anime and would like to see a non anime related one from you.
I have a certain theme to my avatars/signatures.. nothin' wrong with having a specific theme.  :)

MrBrokenTusks.

I know but I don't know much about anime, so these might not be doing justice to there show, they are good I was just wondering if he already had one made that wasn't based on a show. I have a certain theme to an extent, popular culture.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Couldn't anime be considered pop culture if it's, er, pop enough?

MrBrokenTusks.

Well I guess, I don't really like anime at all so I could never judge something made based of anime because well I duno if its good or not.

Lie

Lie

The Elfen Lied ones looking alright.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The anime sigs look pretty cool I must say. I like the Hellsing sigs a lot.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 05, 2010, 04:31:17 PM

Maby, i love anime too much not to make anime themed ones, anyways i like anime themed ones because it can bring awareness to great anime. But thanks for feedback anyway (that goes to everyone) Glad you like'em all.

Edit: I've only actually only made one video game themed one. And that's for Kingdom Under Fire II.

And on all the forums i go to i've got a theme.  ;D

For Gamespot i have a Lina inverse theme with my Signature & Avatar.
For C&C Reborn i have a Alucard theme with my Signature & Avatar & User name.
For Third Age Total War i have a Deedlit theme with my Signature & Avatar & User name.
For AVP Galaxy i have my current Berserk Theme with my Signature & Avatar & User Name.

I've spent the last two days straight making Signatures now i've got photoshop, i loooove making signatures and ive been improving with my last batch.

MrBrokenTusks.

See that KUFII one is awesome, the anime ones are good as well but normally anime pics are low quality.

Anto of the Sand

I disagree. Lie's always look good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed