Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 734,912 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Trust me, I'm no Nazi. I prefer being a democratic Canadian cowpoke. I may be a bad boy sometimes but I'm not stupid.  ;D

As for the quote, never heard of Stauffenberg. When I think about it it's probably Valkyrie where I heard it from, not the exact words but it's along those lines.

Thank you.  :)

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

The movie "Valkyrie" was about Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg (Tom Cruise), who planned to kill Hitler  ;)
Seems to be a great man but sadly failed, i admire people that sacrificed their own life in such a dark age.

Jeah jeah, i may be a bit over-sensitive to this topic.
We still have many dirtbags that live in the stoneage in our country...never get rid of 'em  >:(

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Ah I see now. I liked that movie, even though I knew how it was going to end I was still cheering on the good Germans so much and when things started to fall apart I was like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDZZElrSluA#ws

Edit: You still have ex-Nazi's in your country living freely?  In Canada and the States we court marshal ex-Nazi's in their 90's!

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

No way, forbidden and caged ...but we've got many stupid people that have problems with foreigners.
Got nothing to do with those WWII stuff, silly folks always need black sheeps that are responsible for their own bad lifes.

Same with Islam, KKK and all this stuff. No matter from where we are, we are all just humans...silly ones, that's for sure.

Ok...back to topic, haha.
Who need's a signature or avatar ?  :D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Sep 23, 2011, 11:51:20 PM
Ok...back to topic, haha.
Who need's a signature or avatar ?  :D

Yes, don't say no to the Panda.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MZiFgGpDfE#

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Can someone please make a sig of this for me?

With x2SMONEY written in the same way it is on my current signature?(By that I mean with the Bat-logo behind it) I'd really appreciate it.

One of these days...I'll try to make my own sig...
But for now I have this thread  ;D

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Well if you just want an "update" of your current sig...that's a 1min job:

my interpretation:

greetings

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Thanks, man. Im gonna save all of those for future use.

Inverse Effect

Open to requests right now. That is if a certan panda doesn't keep taking them all  ::)

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Can someone please fulfill my requests? :)

Spoiler
[close]

Signature:
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Text: We Will Survive

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Thank you very much, they all look fantastic. :)

Never say no to Panda!

Np, found another nice pic...made an avatar of it and added a slightly modified silver version of the banner.

greetings

Inverse Effect

QuoteCurrently open to requests right now. That is, if a certan panda doesn't keep taking them all the time.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Guts on Sep 25, 2011, 10:22:39 PM
QuoteCurrently open to requests right now. That is, if a certan panda doesn't keep taking them all the time.

How about something with the new Ghost Rider?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed