Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 729,925 times)

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

If it is not too much of a hassle could somebody please make an avatar from this picture of Sentinel Prime.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Thanks a lot, and special thanks for maintaining the quality and giving me some options.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Sep 19, 2011, 02:29:42 PM
@ Specimen6

Thanks Never say no Panda :).

r888

r888

Can someone make me a avatar of the thing, please

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

r888

r888

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Sep 20, 2011, 04:45:37 AM

God I love you sooooooooooooo much

Thank you panda

Never say no to Panda!

Np, i added 3 more with a bit different shape and higher contrast - looks better in my opinion.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Panda, you are an absolute signature/avatar artist.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 23, 2011, 01:59:51 AM
Panda, you are an absolute signature/avatar artist.

Hes f**king god isnt he.Here panda,can you make me a coolio beetlejuice avatar and sig?Psychos is pretty good,i'd like to see what you come up with.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

@ Space Sweeper, thx.

@ Effectz:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Would someone like to avatarize this?

Please and thanks.

Never say no to Panda!

Isn't that Col. Hessler (Robert Shaw) from "BATTLE OF THE BULGE"?
Why you want a Nazi as avatar?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Cause it's Robert Shaw.

Also, I don't look at every German from WW2 as a Nazi, Nazies were political/radical nut cases in my point of view while there were many German soldiers just fighting for their country. In fact there was a point in the later part of the war when the German Army, Navy, and Air Force were starting to dislike the Waffen SS. I remember a quote from a movie that said something like "You can fight for Hitler or for country, not both." Erwin Rommel was Hitler's BEST general and he came to HATE Hiter and the Nazi Party.

From what I remember Col. Hessler didn't really show any signs of being pro Nazi, just a patriotic German soldier. I liked Robert Shaw's role in Battle of the Bulge.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Ok if it is 'bout the actor in this role i can live with it, this quote sounds like from Stauffenberg.
I've no idea about US/Canadian attitude to this topic - i'm from Austria, stuff like that is allowed (for sure,  it's just a movie role) but as owner of such a board i would delete it. There are plenty other roles to choose from, me myself i have no problem with it since i know the background - but it may annoy some people.

There are no visible symbols and finally it is the boards moderation job to judge 'bout that...

There you go:

Just be so kind and change it IF (!) it annoys someone...guess it won't happen but just in case  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed