Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 734,776 times)

Adey

Adey

oh cheers ill do it later when i finish work.

Adey

Adey

this is the pic mate

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

@ Adey:

It seems to be the Hot Toys Mask, if you give me a full-size image of that I could do a better job.

Anyway, not exactly a request for the forum, but I would like this picture
Spoiler
[close]
Completely clean, with only the drawing visible. No simbols, no "Aliens: Rogue" etc. I would like to use it as my desktop. :)

Adey

Adey

Tried copy and pasting the image above in profile and didn't work so uploaded it to imageshack then copied url to profile and it didn't work either and my portable PSN ID wont work either can someone help im tearing my hair out here.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 25, 2010, 06:31:02 PM
@ Adey:
http://i27.tinypic.com/b4hqnr.jpg
It seems to be the Hot Toys Mask, if you give me a full-size image of that I could do a better job.

Anyway, not exactly a request for the forum, but I would like this picture
Spoiler
[close]
Completely clean, with only the drawing visible. No simbols, no "Aliens: Rogue" etc. I would like to use it as my desktop. :)
I'll try but it will take a while because, I think the only way to do it is with colour picker and brush?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Adey on Jul 25, 2010, 06:47:04 PM
Tried copy and pasting the image above in profile and didn't work so uploaded it to imageshack then copied url to profile and it didn't work either and my portable PSN ID wont work either can someone help im tearing my hair out here.
Try pasting this into the avatar field
http://i27.tinypic.com/b4hqnr.jpg

Made a new url.

MrBrokenTusks.

Here you go omega made this my self ;) actually that would be a lie, I overrated my ability and got help a lot of help of mickey.

And yer I though I would leave the black bars at the side because it would be harder to add them again if you wanted them, but really easy to get rid of them if you wanted to.
Spoiler
[close]

Purebreedalien

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jul 26, 2010, 08:53:24 AM
Here you go omega made this my self ;) actually that would be a lie, I overrated my ability and got help a lot of help of mickey.

And yer I though I would leave the black bars at the side because it would be harder to add them again if you wanted them, but really easy to get rid of them if you wanted to.
Spoiler
[close]

Wow that's awesome! It's like the text was never there! :o

Cap. Fitzgerald

I wish I could see it >:(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jul 26, 2010, 08:53:24 AM

Spoiler
[close]
You.. I... thanks. Thanks ad infinitum. That's monstrous!  :o

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Adey on Jul 25, 2010, 06:47:04 PM

Adey, can you please PM me the link to your PSN ID mate?

Adey

Adey

@Omegazilla cheers that worked and @Vulhala I copy and pasted the link you told me to copy but the second thing you told me to copy and put at the end, well there ain't anything written there to copy mate.

Crazy Joe Davola

Crazy Joe Davola

if someone could make a sig with anytime predator pic from here http://www.avpgalaxy.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/predatornew33.jpg and a pic of (giger) alien when it goes to attack lambert while it twirls its arms freakishly(couldnt find it online sorry) with alien text saying deadliest of the species. If anyone can make this I would greatly appreciate it. And thanks for the consideration to all. 

Found the pic of the alien http://www.alienexperience.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=166&fullsize=1

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 26, 2010, 09:41:41 AM
I wish I could see it >:(

If you mean with the text here is what was sent to me:

Here is what I came up with:

It's not perfect, but I think it's good for the little amount of time I put in.

MrBrokenTusks.

How did you do it, for future reference?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed