Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 734,550 times)

Lie

Lie

The Av I like but the Sig... What is it?

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

The cryo scene from alien, I just added a different background, is it actually that hard to tell?

Lie

Lie

:o

I can't believe I didn't see that, awesome job man.

MrBrokenTusks.

Oh good, so you can see it now? I was staring to wonder if I was the only one that could see it.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

It only took me a second to figure it out.

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ Same with me. I think its just people focusing on the background...

MrBrokenTusks.

If I could change it to another backdrop easily I would its just it would take a while especially now the image isn't in layers any more.  :D I still like it though probably the smartest sig I have made.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Yeah it looks good.  :)

PredalienXenomorph

Why did you change the background?

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jul 24, 2010, 02:00:07 PM
My new sig, maybe.

EDIT:

Smaller rounded edges.

Possible avatar

Is that the "cutout" filter in Photoshop?

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Yer I did use a few other effects as well but they got overshadowed when I used it and likes it.
Though I did try it on my avatar first and at the time it was all pixely and it was the only effect that made the pixels not noticable so that is the reason for my noobishness. I don't usally just use a filter but this time I wanted a matching look.
Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Jul 24, 2010, 08:08:41 PM
Why did you change the background?
It looked to plain and all sigs apart from plain screen captures have backgrounds.

Mike’s Monsters

Yeah, that effect overtakes and dominates everything that was done prior to pressing the apply button, so it kinda kills all the other work that was done to it.

MrBrokenTusks.

Yer I found that out, but next time I am just going to apply it to specific layers and instead of using it to make a average thing look good, I will use it smartly to underlayers and stuff. And the image before was just a screen cap with a added background there was nothing overly special about it but it was a shame I lost it, I probably could of made something better out of it.

Adey

Adey

Can anyone help? I dont know how to resize a pic to make it an avatar. could someone tell me please? cheers

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Post it here, and I'll do it for ya.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed