Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Apr 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Author
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (Read 202,081 times)

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Longer the better as far as I am concerned. It gives more for the eyes to digest.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'm sure they'll sell plenty of tickets to the 2:00 version and plenty of DVD/Blu-rays of the 2:30 version.  It's a win-win for all of them.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

This looks quite good, Marvel better not f**k it up. Especially after what IM3 was. Phase I shouldn't be their peak.

ShadowPred

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Surprised that Marvel is so insecure about Thor... I don't think the exec would have made a big deal out of it, if Iron Man 3 was 30 Minutes longer.

Tbh, I think Thor has got the greatest potential out of all the Marvel Heroes. I mean he has got an entire universe full of badass stuff. They should really relax and give Taylor more creative freedom. Nobody will say "I'm not gonna watch Thor because it 's too Long". I mean come on, that's ridiculous.

Besides, I can't imagine 30 Minutes longer in the Thor Universe would be boring. I'd be weary if they made a 2 hour 30 minutes movie about Captain America or Hulk. But Thor is a total different chapter...

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 02, 2013, 01:38:12 PM
Surprised that Marvel is so insecure about Thor... I don't think the exec would have made a big deal out of it, if Iron Man 3 was 30 Minutes longer.

Tbh, I think Thor has got the greatest potential out of all the Marvel Heroes. I mean he has got an entire universe full of badass stuff. They should really relax and give Taylor more creative freedom. Nobody will say "I'm not gonna watch Thor because it 's too Long". I mean come on, that's ridiculous.

Besides, I can't imagine 30 Minutes longer in the Thor Universe would be boring. I'd be weary if they made a 2 hour 30 minutes movie about Captain America or Hulk. But Thor is a total different chapter...

I completely agree.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Spot on. Thor is absolutely the most underutilized of the Avengers. Not only does he deal with Midgard and Asgard, but also he is often in celestial affairs. I honestly wish they didn't start production until the Superman movie came out and realized its OK for Thor to be as otherworldly in what he is capable of and who he could go up against.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

^ Absolutely, not only his lore but he himself has got so much to offer for a comic book character...

and Chris Hemsworth portrays him even better than what I had imagined Thor would be like before any movie came out. So you got a strong actor who brings his own style into a character plus insane abilites!

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

10/10 if it was a woman would bang.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Nice.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I just read #1 of the two part prequel comic. We find out a bit of what happened after the events of the first movie, how they found out that Loki was still alive and how Thor was sent to Earth. I'm guessing this Dark Energy has something to do with what Odin talks about in the trailer ("There was darkness.")

It seems like most of the action scenes that we've seen in the trailers and set photos take place on Vanaheim. They also mention Commander Tyr in the comic, which leads me to believe that he's the commander of Asgard's army. Oh, and it's interesting that they show the Badoon as well, as we're likely to see them in the GotG movie.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Shasvre on Jun 06, 2013, 05:23:19 PM
I just read #1 of the two part prequel comic. We find out a bit of what happened after the events of the first movie, how they found out that Loki was still alive and how Thor was sent to Earth. I'm guessing this Dark Energy has something to do with what Odin talks about in the trailer ("There was darkness.")

It seems like most of the action scenes that we've seen in the trailers and set photos take place on Vanaheim. They also mention Commander Tyr in the comic, which leads me to believe that he's the commander of Asgard's army. Oh, and it's interesting that they show the Badoon as well, as we're likely to see them in the GotG movie.

Hmmmm really want to read it.

Shasvre

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

After seeing Superman I almost feel indifferent about this movie now...

sadness...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed