Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Apr 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Author
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (Read 202,086 times)

Ruadh

Ruadh

Damn...is it even bigger? I know they made it slightly larger for Avengers, but did they make it even slightly more larger?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Ruadh on Oct 08, 2012, 08:00:20 PM
Damn...is it even bigger? I know they made it slightly larger for Avengers, but did they make it even slightly more larger?

Thor needs it big.

Nightmare Asylum

Can't tell whether its any bigger based on those pics alone, but I certainly like the design.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The handle looks much longer. It continues to f**king grow!

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 08, 2012, 08:27:03 PM

Maybe it's like Goku's staff.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Magegg on Oct 08, 2012, 08:27:51 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 08, 2012, 08:27:03 PM

Maybe it's like Goku's staff.

Or, keeping it in-universe, Loki's scepter ;)

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

We'll end up getting Ultimate Mjolnir at this rate. ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Growing hammers and scepters... there's an erection joke in there, somewhere. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 08, 2012, 09:58:26 PM
Growing hammers and scepters... there's an erection joke in there, somewhere. :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

That's what I was trying to imply with my post. :laugh:

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

So I just had an idea that could explain the Stephen strange cameo, we all know that the rainbow bridge is out and there's no way in or out(except the cube and odins dark magic) so let's say Jane foster who is still searching for Thor tries to enlist the help of said sorcerer to get her there, if they can travel between realms using magic then it's the obvious connection, I just remember the end of Thor "she still searches" so I believe if dr strange is involved(which I hope he is) that could be a plausible way for him to be included, thoughts?

Nightmare Asylum

If I recall correctly, the source that claimed he was in the movie in the first place mentioned Strange in a role similar to Selvig in the first movie, so your theory might not be too far off.

I would assume, though, that Strange doesn't yet have any powers in this movie, if he's even in it at all.

Shasvre

Shasvre

It looks less and less likely that he's gonna be in it, since there's been no words on any casting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed