Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Apr 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Author
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (Read 202,023 times)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I'm liking the new title.  :)

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Cant wait to get more info on this!!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Shasvre

Shasvre

Well, time to change the name of the thread then. :laugh:

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Time for dark elves?

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

I am disappointed slightly but at least I get a second Thor movie.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: ScardyFox on Jul 15, 2012, 10:15:59 AM
I am disappointed slightly but at least I get a second Thor movie.

Disappointed in what, if I may ask? All they revealed was a name :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

If I remember correctly, he wasn't too fond of them using Malekith as the villain, and the new title seems to hint towards the Dark Elves. Nothing is certain at this point though. It might as well tie in to the dark magic Odin had to conjure up to get Thor to Earth in The Avengers. Maybe he made some kind of deal that will come back and bite him in the ass. :D

Either way, I'm glad they didn't just went for numbers for the sequels, like the Iron Man movies.

Nightmare Asylum

That's actually interesting. I'm assuming this and Captain America: The Winter Soldier are both going to show the repercussions of the events in The Avengers (this movie for obvious reasons, and Cap 2 because of the S.H.I.E.L.D. connection its likely going to have).

But now I really want to check out these dark elves, see what they're all about...

Shasvre

Shasvre

That comic tie-in they released last year (Captain America & Thor: Avengers!) actually had Thor, Loki, Sif and the Warriors Three going up against Malekith and his forces. ;)

Nightmare Asylum

And now I want to read that :P

Shasvre

Shasvre

Updated the first page with what info we got so far.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 15, 2012, 11:18:51 AM
If I remember correctly, he wasn't too fond of them using Malekith as the villain, and the new title seems to hint towards the Dark Elves. Nothing is certain at this point though. It might as well tie in to the dark magic Odin had to conjure up to get Thor to Earth in The Avengers. Maybe he made some kind of deal that will come back and bite him in the ass. :D

Correct good sir.

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 15, 2012, 11:18:51 AM

Either way, I'm glad they didn't just went for numbers for the sequels, like the Iron Man movies.

That is an interesting title, kind of foreboding. I'm not against the idea of dark elves but I like your theory that it may have something to do with Odin playing around with dark magic more I think.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed