Anytime
4 (57.1%)
Celtic
2 (28.6%)
Draw
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author
Anytime vs. Celtic (Wristblades Only) (Read 1,570 times)

Bloodee Jacob

A battle between Anytime and Celtic takes place. Cloak is not allowed and the only thing that is allowed is wristblades bot sets must be the same length which is the 87's length not the extended ones. Start off 10 feet away what happens? Even though I think Celtic might have a slight size advantage. Celtic may have a slight strength advantage as well judging by what he did to Grid in their fight but we never seen Anytime face an Alien (though he most likely already passed his trial because he was on a solo hunt). Overall I'd go with Anytime even without his plasma caster due to his obvious larger amount of experience and probably a little smarter/clever while fighting.

DJ Pu$$yface

I'd say draw. Celtic managed to hold off an Alien, unarmed. Anytime took out a group of army people who are more or less dangerous then an Alien. I'd say they could draw.

Space Sweeper

Can we please stop with the VS threads? It's almost as if a consensus is expected to be met.

Bloodee Jacob

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 10, 2011, 08:28:50 PM
Can we please stop with the VS threads? It's almost as if a consensus is expected to be met.

Hey I'm not the only one posting them.

Ghost Rider

I'm going with Anytime.

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: ScarredWolf on Feb 10, 2011, 08:54:38 PM
Hey I'm not the only one posting them.

That's not an excuse.

Nightmare Asylum

Nope

Anytime. I think these threads are made just to irritate Sticks and Sweeps, so why not?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shobidoo on Feb 11, 2011, 02:22:56 AM
Anytime. I think these threads are made just to irritate Sticks and Sweeps, so why not?

Because it also irritates me ;D

Nope

Even better.  :P

The Ghoul

From the movie, Anytime seemed more of a range fighter and hunter, while Celtic is a stand up and close fighting guy.

I voted celtic.

(yes I am doing this because i have nothing better to do haha)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed