Royce
21 (30%)
Dutch
39 (55.7%)
Harrigan
10 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author
Your favourite hero in predator film (Read 5,999 times)

jonny boy

So who's your favourite hero in all the predator films

SiL

SiL

If Royce wins this I'm going to cry.

m138jewski

m138jewski

love em all but its all about ah nuhld

jonny boy

Quote from: SiL on Jul 14, 2010, 07:23:19 AM
If Royce wins this I'm going to cry.

well then cry , it's everybody opinion why the hell do you care , I don't like dutch soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
CRY ON THAT YOU PREDATORS HATER

SiL

SiL

Dutch was half naked, injured, and covered in mud. He could have run. He could have fled like a sissy. He wasn't trapped on an alien planet, there was nothing forcing him to stay in place. But he did. And not only did he stay, he turned his immediate area into a deathtrap using plants. He took what little weapons he had and made them into more weapons.

Then he let out the manliest scream in the history of cinema to lure the Predator back to him for the sole purpose of kicking it's motherf**king ass for what it did.

Royce acted out of necessity.

Dutch acted because the density of his balls can only be matched by collapsed stars.

Kev Loaf

Quote from: SiL on Jul 14, 2010, 07:34:58 AM
Dutch was half naked, injured, and covered in mud. He could have run. He could have fled like a sissy. He wasn\'t trapped on an alien planet, there was nothing forcing him to stay in place. But he did. And not only did he stay, he turned his immediate area into a deathtrap using plants. He took what little weapons he had and made them into more weapons.

Then he let out the manliest scream in the history of cinema to lure the Predator back to him for the sole purpose of kicking it\'s motherf**king ass for what it did.

Royce acted out of necessity.

Dutch acted because the density of his balls can only be matched by collapsed stars.

Dutch is my favourite and I agree with your points in regards to how bad-ass he was! However, I believe Royce also had balls since he could also have fled and left Isabelle to die. Yes, Black blew up the Pred ship, but Royce obviously made his decision to come back and fight long before that happened and then basically outwitted and kicked the shit out of a Super Predator. I appreciate that some of you dont see it as a Super Predator but nethertheless its suppossed to be bigger and badder then the classic and Royce gave it one hell of a beating.

SiL

SiL

It's a kind of Wolf vs. the Aliens deal in AvPR.

Yeh, they're meant to be super Preds, but it's not really shown. We spend the entire movie watching Anytime slaughter people; we see Mr Black in action for about ten minutes all up. Anytime is presented as a much larger threat.

Royce is cool, sure. But Arnie wins.

Kev Loaf

Quote from: SiL on Jul 14, 2010, 08:47:08 AM

Royce is cool, sure. But Arnie wins.

Agreed.

WolfPredator89

Arnie.. he is the terminator..  :D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Harrigan... he's badass.
Shit happens!

Bloodee Jacob

Dutch. The original is always the best (in most cases anyway but not all).  ;)

Royce and Dutch (love predators!!!!!!)

JustADogChasingCars

Dutch because he has the best line: "Get to da choppah!"

Cap. Fitzgerald

I clicked on dutch then closed my eyes and quickly tapped the up and down arrows before pressing enter.
It chose Royce. I couldnt decide on Dutch or Royce and fate chose Royce.

Lie

Lie

Royce his the new guy he needs some love.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed