The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 357,711 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Neither gender would stoop so low.

I hope.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Aspie on Feb 19, 2014, 11:15:25 PM
man what would his partner think if she saw that he was going to re-use one of his condoms because he didn't know any better HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How would she find out though? Would she just walk in on him in the bathroom, hanging his freshly washed condoms on a clothesline to dry?

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

rick bane of the sexes

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 19, 2014, 11:18:45 PM
Neither gender would stoop so low.

I hope.

InB4 his appearance in Under The Skin.

Quote from: BANE on Feb 19, 2014, 11:19:30 PM
man what would his partner think if she saw that he was going to re-use one of his condoms because he didn't know any better HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How would she find out though? Would she just walk in on him in the bathroom, hanging his freshly washed condoms on a clothesline to dry?

HAHAHAHAA no no no no I need that image to go away

Cvalda

Cvalda

AUUUUUUUGHHHHHH WHAT HAVE I DONE

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

You would think everyone would know how to use a condom because not only were they talked about in my high school educationally (we all got our own baggies and I pulled out an XL Trojan Man and told a "this is too small" joke that got a lot of laughs) but they have f**king instructions on the f**king box, I believe the package even for some.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 19, 2014, 11:13:19 PM
I regret digging that up now. Rick's foulness only intensifies after burial :-X

You bloody well should be. I've started to take certain events in my past up for revision, simply from the suggestion that there might be guys out there, applying to this re-using condoms routine because they're idiots...

The thoughts you can plant in my mind, girl... :-X

Aspie

Aspie

saves money

ikarop

BANE

BANE

Quick! QUICK! Not on the floor! Use this condom!

Cvalda

Cvalda

AUUHUGHEIGIWEMGOQMAGMOAM

Aspie

Aspie

it can be washed later

Eva

Eva

Even the funniest condom anecdotes I've heard, can't possible measure up to this... just... nope....

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: BANE on Feb 19, 2014, 11:19:30 PM

"Hey, honey, can you smell this real quick? See if it's still good."

Vickers

Vickers

I retract my petition.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed