The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 356,607 times)

Aspie

Aspie

THERE SURE ARE A LOT OF GUESTS PEEKIN IN ON THIS THREAD

BANE

BANE

Dun Dun Dundundunnnnnn!!!

Our top story tonight
OUTRAGE as millions of women leave their partners in a single night after what appears to be a coordinated reusing of condoms. Is this a recycling scheme by tree hugging liberals? A publicity stunt by condom manufacturers? A global warming symptom? Is this a scheme by reptile overlords, and should you be worried? Has Obama got anything to do with ityeshedoes? Find out next on FOX NEWS.

Vickers

Vickers

I'm laughing, speechless and repulsed at the same time.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: BANE on Feb 20, 2014, 12:15:12 AM
Dun Dun Dundundunnnnnn!!!

Our top story tonight
OUTRAGE as millions of women leave their partners in a single night after what appears to be a coordinated reusing of condoms. Is this a recycling scheme by tree hugging liberals? A publicity stunt by condom manufacturers? A global warming symptom? Is this a scheme by reptile overlords, and should you be worried? Has Obama got anything to do with ityeshedoes? Find out next on FOX NEWS.
None of the above.

Spoiler
[close]

BANE

BANE

Not even that...
Spoiler
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Balloon animals? :o

SiL

SiL

The first time I ever saw a condom dispenser in a men's public restroom I went outside and asked my parents if I could have some money to buy a balloon.

I was 4.

BANE

BANE

I saw my first one in a bowling alley bathroom.

I had change. I bought some.

I gave the bowling balls little nipple hats.  :-[

Cvalda

Cvalda

Wait. Men's restrooms come with condom dispensers?

This is a widespread thing? :o

BANE

BANE

How else would you have spontaneous water balloon fights?  ???

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

I've never seen a dispenser in a restroom before, so I'm not sure it's massively widespread.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 20, 2014, 12:27:22 AM

Quote from: SiL on Feb 20, 2014, 12:25:01 AM
The first time I ever saw a condom dispenser in a men's public restroom I went outside and asked my parents if I could have some money to buy a balloon.

I was 4.

Yes.  I thought this was common knowledge?  I even went to a crackerbarrel once that had them in there.

sidenote:

We got to Africa and they gave us a briefing on not sleeping with any of the local women (gross) or any of our fellow soldiers (lol)/airman/marines (lol)/squabbies stationed at Lemonier.  Then they promptly told us where the condom dispensers were in the battalion TOC.

wut

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yes.

Quote from: KNIGHT on Feb 20, 2014, 12:28:46 AM
I've never seen a dispenser in a restroom before, so I'm not sure it's massively widespread.
Aircraft don't need condoms.

SiL

SiL

Used to be, but I haven't seen one in ages.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 20, 2014, 12:30:10 AM
Quote from: KNIGHT on Feb 20, 2014, 12:28:46 AM
Aircraft don't need condoms.
Yeah. They've got bigger problems than pregnancy if their missiles go off unexpectedly.  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed