The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 355,689 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: RazorSlash on Oct 24, 2012, 12:15:39 AM
Beatcha to the punch, RD  ;)
You click mighty fast, friend.

I bet we were all slapping our legs at the same time.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: RagingDragon on Oct 24, 2012, 12:17:26 AM
Quote from: RazorSlash on Oct 24, 2012, 12:15:39 AM
Beatcha to the punch, RD  ;)
You click mighty fast, friend.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k512/alexsaaadlife/doc-holliday-wink-gif.gif

I bet we were all slapping our legs at the same time.
I know I was slappin' dat shit purty hard

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Oct 24, 2012, 12:52:38 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 24, 2012, 12:51:59 AM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Oct 24, 2012, 12:49:50 AM
Quote from: SM on Oct 24, 2012, 12:31:59 AM
They're called HINTS.  Please take one.

Hints of what? There are no "hints." She's a chronic liar that's all.
The hint is through her lies
She
Does not
Want
To f**k you

Who said I wanted to? We're only friends.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 24, 2012, 12:52:56 AM
THEN WHY THE f**k ARE YOU POSTING ABOUT IT HERE

TheLoneSpoon

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: RazorSlash on Oct 23, 2012, 07:55:34 PM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Oct 23, 2012, 07:53:04 PM
Vote Rick Grimes
Let the Ricktatorship begin....
Well, Rick, you changed my opinion of you with that.
Spoiler
You have now lost my vote.
Spoiler
VENGEANCE
[close]
[close]

HAHAHA!1!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 24, 2012, 04:44:17 AM
Quote from: RazorSlash on Oct 23, 2012, 07:55:34 PM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Oct 23, 2012, 07:53:04 PM
Vote Rick Grimes
Let the Ricktatorship begin....
Well, Rick, you changed my opinion of you with that.
Spoiler
You have now lost my vote.
Spoiler
VENGEANCE
[close]
[close]

HAHAHA!1!
RazorSlash has employed the hilarious properties of the super-closeup. :laugh:  They are powerful indeed!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It's extra hilarious because of this.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 23, 2012, 01:00:57 AM
Quote from: RazorSlash on Oct 23, 2012, 12:58:59 AM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Oct 23, 2012, 12:57:32 AM
RazorSlash, I ate poundcake for snacks today. Feels good to eat the monster you created.
PRNDCEKS, NAAAAAAAAAAAAW

OMFG, LMAO!!!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 24, 2012, 05:01:17 AM
It's extra hilarious because of this.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 23, 2012, 01:00:57 AM
Quote from: RazorSlash on Oct 23, 2012, 12:58:59 AM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Oct 23, 2012, 12:57:32 AM
RazorSlash, I ate poundcake for snacks today. Feels good to eat the monster you created.
PRNDCEKS, NAAAAAAAAAAAAW

OMFG, LMAO!!!
Look at this.  You get them together like this.  They're just so full of energy and excited; they become hilarious.

Quote from: Amaterasu on Oct 20, 2012, 04:21:32 AM
Quote from: Predaker on Oct 20, 2012, 02:07:09 AM
I suspect Hicks will be alive in part 1 of the campaign but he will go down when the Sephora and the Sulaco crash 'n burn on LV-426.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m57rdwJW0t1qii6tmo1_500.gif
See?^ HAHAAHA

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 24, 2012, 10:18:37 PM
Let me tell you the truth about Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion... from the words of the man himself:

"Do you have ANY idea what it is like to be THAT GUY? Any GENUINE idea? To BE that one guy banned from so many places and have your reputation slandered on all the f**king time with obviously false information? I can tell you, from experience, it sucks nasty sweaty walrus testicles dipped in e. coli drenched horse manure! To see it over and over again is like repeated stabbing in the heart. Out of the bunch TK had the most respectable people and was the first site I ever joined with a lot of things I contributed over the years. How many of you have been banned from a f**king FANDOM? Anyone? No really, ANYONE? Nobody? So really none of you do not understand what it is like; all that pain, sorrow, anger, frustration, rage, all of it unable to ever be fulfilled because your only crime was meeting people!"

http://oi48.tinypic.com/5u2tj4.jpg

And do you ACCEPT this man's FORCED RESIGNATION!?
And do you ACCEPT HIS FORCED RESIGNATION FROM ALL OF THESE BOARDS?!

We take Galaxy from the Exiled! Those who bitch! Oppressors of all sane discussion who have kept you down with their whiny drivel, and we give it back to you... the people. Galaxy is yours! None shall interfere, do as you please... but START BY REPORTING THE EXILE OF TK, AND RELIEVING THE OPPRESSED!

STEP FORWARD, THOSE WHO WOULD SERVE! For an army will be raised. The Exile will be ripped from his member-access nest AND CAST OUT INTO THE COLD WORLD THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW, but will endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be ENJOYED. Twin Drive blood will be shed. The MODS will exercise as the serve TRUE JUSTICE.

This GREAT WEBSITE... it will endure.
Galaxy will survive.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 24, 2012, 10:19:35 PM
Let me tell you the truth about Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion... from the words of the man himself:

"Do you have ANY idea what it is like to be THAT GUY? Any GENUINE idea? To BE that one guy banned from so many places and have your reputation slandered on all the f**king time with obviously false information? I can tell you, from experience, it sucks nasty sweaty walrus testicles dipped in e. coli drenched horse manure! To see it over and over again is like repeated stabbing in the heart. Out of the bunch TK had the most respectable people and was the first site I ever joined with a lot of things I contributed over the years. How many of you have been banned from a f**king FANDOM? Anyone? No really, ANYONE? Nobody? So really none of you do not understand what it is like; all that pain, sorrow, anger, frustration, rage, all of it unable to ever be fulfilled because your only crime was meeting people!"

We take Galaxy from the Exiled! Those who bitch! Oppressors of all sane discussion who have kept you down with their whiny drivel, and we give it back to you... the people. Galaxy is yours! None shall interfere, do as you please... but START BY REPORTING THE EXILE OF TK, AND RELIEVING THE OPPRESSED!

STEP FORWARD, THOSE WHO WOULD SERVE! For an army will be raised. The Exile will be ripped from his member-access nest AND CAST OUT INTO THE COLD WORLD THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW, but will endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be ENJOYED. Twin Drive blood will be shed. The MODS will exercise as the serve TRUE JUSTICE.

Galaxy will survive.

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 24, 2012, 10:19:35 PM

Galaxy will survive.

Spoiler
[close]

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: RazorSlash on Oct 24, 2012, 10:51:17 PM
DESHI! DESHI!
BASARA! BASARA!
DESHI! DESHI!
BASARA! BASARA!
DESHI! DESHI!
BASARA! BASARA!

DESHIDESHI BASARA BASARA
DESHIDESHI BASARA BASARA
DESHIDESHI BASARA BASARA

This was in response to Sweeper's Bane post, and it took me forever to figure out wtf he was saying. Once I figured it out, read it perfectly in my head and laughed at myself for awhile.

Good word choice, you clever little bastard.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: KNIGHT on Oct 24, 2012, 09:56:02 PM
Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Oct 24, 2012, 09:50:30 PM
This story is not worth an epic read. I just want to let it die.

It's not the only thing I just want to see die.

ZING!

No but seriously why the f**k are you still here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed