Started by Predaker, Oct 02, 2012, 01:16:06 AM

Will Hicks be alive in A:CM?

Yes, Hicks will be alive
42 (33.3%)
No, Hicks died in Alien3
84 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 126

Author
Hicks: Dead or Alive? (Read 45,774 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

"WHAT IF?" scenarios DLC please. Anyone during any of these interviews ask about DLC?

SM

SM

She said personality; not skin.

;D

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

LOL

The DLC must have a 'WHAT IF' situation. ShadowPred's right.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 19, 2012, 02:44:59 AM
"WHAT IF?" scenarios DLC please. Anyone during any of these interviews ask about DLC?
Kind of like The Force Unleashed games. Would be cool :)

Predaker

Predaker

I suspect Hicks will be alive in part 1 of the campaign but he will go down when the Sephora and the Sulaco crash 'n burn on LV-426.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Predaker on Oct 20, 2012, 02:07:09 AM
I suspect Hicks will be alive in part 1 of the campaign but he will go down when the Sephora and the Sulaco crash 'n burn on LV-426.

Master

Master

The more I read the more stupid it gets. First stupid out of nowhere alien types. Now Hicks Zombie wandering aimlessly  through Sulaco corridors. I shudder to think what`s next.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Quote from: Master on Oct 22, 2012, 04:04:57 PM
The more I read the more stupid it gets. First stupid out of nowhere alien types. Now Hicks Zombie wandering aimlessly  through Sulaco corridors. I shudder to think what`s next.

Drake wasnt that badly burned and he rescued Apone and Hudson armed with a cauliflower :P

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: 9th_Stew on Oct 24, 2012, 04:29:57 AM

Drake wasnt that badly burned and he rescued Apone and Hudson armed with a cauliflower :P

They have hinted at us discovering the fates of Hudson and Burke. Meanwhile, they also tell us they want to make Alien3 a "better movie" while straight up telling us that Hicks is in multiplayer and the campaign. I figure that means something a bit more.

scm

scm

Quote from: Predaker on Oct 24, 2012, 04:36:09 AM
Quote from: 9th_Stew on Oct 24, 2012, 04:29:57 AM

They have hinted at us discovering the fates of Hudson and Burke. Meanwhile, they also tell us they want to make Alien3 a "better movie" while straight up telling us that Hicks is in multiplayer and the campaign. I figure that means something a bit more.
How would we find out about Burke, when he blew himself up, not to even mention the nuclear explosion lol.

MR EL1M1NATOR

MR EL1M1NATOR

I find it strange how they have said we find out the fate of Burke even though we already saw his fate in the Directors cut. And if they are not using the directors cut as cannon, then how come they put in the sentry turrets reading 0 on the ammo counter?

Also I think Hicks will be alive. They wouldn't have bothered getting him just to do voice logs. With all that talk about scratching itches, killing off Hicks has to be one of the itches they were talking about.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Maybe Michael Biehn saw what they were doing with the game and liked it, so he decided to support the project (for a fine sum of cash, of course :laugh: but that's payment for a job.)

That's kind of hopeful, were it to be true.

SM

SM

Quote from: MR EL1M1NATOR on Oct 24, 2012, 10:56:36 PM
I find it strange how they have said we find out the fate of Burke even though we already saw his fate in the Directors cut. And if they are not using the directors cut as cannon, then how come they put in the sentry turrets reading 0 on the ammo counter?

Also I think Hicks will be alive. They wouldn't have bothered getting him just to do voice logs. With all that talk about scratching itches, killing off Hicks has to be one of the itches they were talking about.

Burke's fate was the same in both cuts of the film.  Taken by an Alien and likely killed on sight.

Be interesting if they find both C and D reading 0, because C still had 10 rounds in it.

MR EL1M1NATOR

MR EL1M1NATOR

Ah ok, but wasn't there a deleted scene where Ripley sees him in the hive?

SM

SM

Yeah there was, but it never got put back in either version of the film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed