The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 355,700 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

I think there should be a seperate mastermoon quotes thread.

Who agrees?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 09, 2012, 12:05:37 AM
Kill me now, FB. Kill me now.

Quote from: DeadW8 on Jun 08, 2012, 11:56:20 PM
omg ppl im watching it for the second time im at the helmet at medlab scene and im loving it so far... i guess once u get rid of your preconceived notions and how ud visualizite it, the first half so far is awesome!... after all i said i think im gonna watch it a second time... this movie its kinda like shutter island... tho i hated shutter island. But what i seen until now is the closest i got to alien1 ever... what i said still remains, but!...
i apologize mr sir Ridley... And i think ill see it a second time in theatre... i owe u that SIR.
Now lets see how the "action" holds up compared to avp1, 2 and predators... but theres so much u dont pick up the first time like blade runner, and then u start to see all these connections and back stories between characters that they never show but are definitely implicit there... i just hope when the shit hits the fan the real shit doesnt hit the fan this second time... cause its way too hot in here for me tastes.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

People's expectation's were too high, their for, they hate it. This isn't Burger King, you can't always have it your way.

severen76

severen76

I don't think my expectation were too high. I was looking forward to seeing it but I haven't really been following it outside of seeing some of the trailers, so didn't really know what to expect.

I just didn't think it was a very good film. It looked gorgeous, but there's never been a bad looking Ridley Scott film.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: mastermoon on Jun 08, 2012, 10:05:01 PM
Quote from: Gazz on Jun 08, 2012, 09:58:53 PM
You've really got to stop using AvP as a comparison.

Yes, but there are countless movies better than AVP.

Quote from: mastermoon on Jun 02, 2012, 07:00:33 PM
Sorry I forgot to read that, I promise not to rush and post.

Quote from: mastermoon on May 31, 2012, 03:04:34 PM
If Bronies love "My Little Pony" so much just look at Hentai of it :laugh:.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 09, 2012, 09:16:17 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 09, 2012, 07:25:23 AM
Hell no. Did you ever read what they wanted to do? They wanted monstrous Aliens the size of freaking dinosaurs, and that makes no sense whatsoever.

I think Donald Sutherland up there was being sarcastic, my friend.

-Rakai'Thwei

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 09, 2012, 12:07:16 AM
I think there should be a seperate mastermoon quotes thread.

Who agrees?

Do you want this thing to grow into Shaw's baby?

Someone's gonna get their mouth violated.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: mastermoon on Jun 09, 2012, 06:23:18 PM
Well you know what they say future prequles to a big franchise are not as good.

MudButt

MudButt

Mastermoon is a good, but flawed man.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Vickers on Jun 09, 2012, 06:50:15 PM
Quote from: mastermoon on Jun 09, 2012, 06:23:18 PM
Well you know what they say future prequles to a big franchise are not as good.

As if it's etched in stone somewhere.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

mastermoon got one thing right:

Quote from: mastermoon on Dec 17, 2011, 05:40:49 PM
Aliens Vs. Predator-Requiem is like "Jaws The Revenge" of Alien/Predator series. It's good movie, but really flawed.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: mastermoon on Dec 17, 2011, 05:40:49 PM
Aliens Vs. Predator-Requiem is like "Jaws The Revenge" of Alien/Predator series. It's good movie, but really flawed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmW-fj2yVVo#

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: ScardyFox on Jun 10, 2012, 12:19:24 AMIf I came across a kid who was as small in stature to me as they (Engineers) are to humans I am not hurling that kid 30 foot with one arm. Hell, I wouldn't even be able to do it ten foot on a good day.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Jun 10, 2012, 12:35:56 AM
My impression has always been that Alien got some bad reviews because of what it was, not because it was a badly written film. Prometheus seems to be getting the opposite treatment; it's praised for being a big boned sci-fi, but canned for having a bad screenplay.

I don't think you can recover from that, no matter how much retrospect you have. IMO Promeheus won't become a classic because it has objective flaws, whereas Alien didn't.

Quoted for truth.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Lie on the subject of mastermoon.

Quote from: Lie on Jun 10, 2012, 02:30:21 AM
His this guy that when he makes posts, as in write messages. He'll make a point, talking about a part of something. And when you read it, follow the words and letters. It's make you wonder, you might think. Why it was necessary, not needed. To point it out, bring it up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed