Will there be a New Trailer?

Started by Johnny Handsome, Jun 04, 2010, 08:52:32 PM

Author
Will there be a New Trailer? (Read 9,212 times)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

When do you think it will come out?

What big movies are coming out that it could be attached to? Slowly i have the feeling that there won't be a new trailer at all.

Nole

Nole

Well this thread was a disappointment.  :(

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Like Johnny said up there, I don't think there will be a new trailer anytime soon because I don't think they want to reveal anymore about the movie.

CEP

CEP

Why did you name it this? Couldnt you have just posted in a previously existing thread, or perhaps stated your question in the thread title? I hate when people do this.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I could have, but i didn't.

I just thought we would have the longer trailer by now, not just the teaser. And slowly I'm starting to think that we won't get a new trailer at all. Quite frankly, i don't give a damn, because it will make for a better first viewing experience...but if i wouldn't be a fan, that trailer wouldn't lure me into the theater.

CEP

CEP

That trailer is luring everyone into the theater. Everyone I know is very excited, just with that one trailer.

Master

Master

Most of my firends were not excited by it. I wasn`t either.

Keyes

Keyes

The teaser was very good... just showed enough to let people know what it was about, and not too much so that it really does "tease". We're pretty close to the release now, that even if another trailer comes along I'm pretty tempted not to look at it. I wouldn't watch a Red Band one for sure now. I spoiled myself too much with AVPR, so I'm looking forward to seeing a new movie from this franchise with a pretty unknown viewpoint.

ace3g

ace3g

maybe June 11 with The A-Team which is a Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation film

Master

Master

I don`t think so, it`s abit too late for next trailer. Honestly if there weren`t those articles I`d think the film was canceled.

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Quote from: MacGruber on Jun 04, 2010, 09:00:52 PM
Like Johnny said up there, I don't think there will be a new trailer anytime soon because I don't think they want to reveal anymore about the movie.

Now,... somebody understood the whole meaning behind the marketing of Predators! ;) I mean the last time when I went to the cinema I saw the short Predators Trailer with no footage of the Predators in it and I had the feeling that no one of the viewers had a clue about the film, they were just quiet, no sound no response. I think its better that way, makes the movie more interesting. I believe that this film will live from the response of the audience not from the pointless bombing of marketing revealing the complete film making it uninteresting.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: CEP on Jun 04, 2010, 09:12:33 PM
Why did you name it this? Couldnt you have just posted in a previously existing thread, or perhaps stated your question in the thread title? I hate when people do this.

I know seriously, I opened up the thread thinking a new trailer would be in here and BAM! OWNED!

lol thanks Johnny. Relax I'm joking. But seriously I don't see a new trailer coming out, the marketing is crap so far.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

I'm sure the Theatrical Trailer will arrive this week. It's just Fox bad Marketing Department like always.

CEP

CEP

Worked for Avatar.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Jun 04, 2010, 09:58:43 PM
I'm sure the Theatrical Trailer will arrive this week. It's just Fox bad Marketing Department like always.

We need not be reminded on what that can do to a film. :-\

Iron Giant anyone?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed