Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,888 times)

Eva

Eva

Regarding shoes, I just hope that Cvalda doesn't get some funny ideas with cute little Noomi...

Spoiler
[close]

How is she doing btw?  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 28, 2012, 11:16:17 PM
Don't f**king start me. We've been told since January that the South East is in drought. It's been raining non-stop for 3 weeks, but we're still not allowed to use hosepipes. The reason? According to a Sky News reporter last night, "It's the wrong kind of rain."

Srsly.

And I brought a child into this madness.

So hoard the water yourself. Can't do that?

Vulhala

Vulhala

Already have water butts in the garden. I just think it's ridiculous how people over here react when the slightest thing happens. Shit, ask any of the British members here about 'Petrolgate' 4-5 weeks ago. At one point there were 3 petrol stations in a city of 100,000+ people that had any left because there was a slight rumour of a strike. Everyone lost their shit. 45 minute queues into the stations.

I hate this country.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Move to Canada ;D

Vulhala

Vulhala

Looking into it. Me and Tasha both work for separate companies, both of which have head offices in Toronto. It's a very doable proposition actually. We just need to be married, which we will be come August, and we need about another £2000 on top of our savings.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Nice. If you do, let me know. We can connect! and have parties with fluxcap!

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 28, 2012, 11:59:54 PM
Looking into it. Me and Tasha both work for separate companies, both of which have head offices in Toronto. It's a very doable proposition actually. We just need to be married, which we will be come August, and we need about another £2000 on top of our savings.

Nah, man, nah. Come to Edmonton. That's where the real shit happens.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 29, 2012, 06:57:27 PM

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Edmonton? Who cares about Edmonton? Bunch of farmers. ;D

Vulhala

Vulhala

You're in Ontario, right? Where are you Sweeps?

Space Sweeper

Vancouver, British Columbia, the second nicest city in Canada.  :D

Crazy Rich

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 29, 2012, 06:59:57 PM

Edmonton? Who cares about Edmonton? Bunch of farmers. ;D

*death stare*

Anyway, come to Jackson's Point, the North American capital of ice fishing.  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 29, 2012, 07:02:38 PM

Yup. I'm about 30 minutes outside of downtown Toronto in a city called Mississauga.

coolbreeze

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 29, 2012, 11:36:40 PM
Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 29, 2012, 07:02:38 PM

Yup. I'm about 30 minutes outside of downtown Toronto in a city called Mississauga.

Mississauga? Interesting. I live in Scarborough.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Good part or bad part?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed