Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,621 times)

Alexa Chung

me too, i hate that shit probably

Predator Queen

It's not fair to the child... and it's a personal belief of mine that ADHD and ADD is a load of crap anyways...

Alexa Chung

what have you based that on?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 18, 2011, 03:11:01 AM
It's not fair to the child... and it's a personal belief of mine that ADHD and ADD is a load of crap anyways...

Haven't read much into abnormal psych have you?

Predator Queen

I don't need to read up about it (But I do anyways)  I have ADHD I have been lectured about since I was old enough to understand

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 18, 2011, 04:03:33 AM
I don't need to read up about it (But I do anyways)  I have ADHD I have been lectured about since I was old enough to understand

I have ADHD as was well.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 18, 2011, 04:03:33 AM

Of course, why bother with research when assumption is spontaneous.

Predator Queen

I just said I read about it anyways

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The fact that you said you have it and have been lectured about it suggests you don't take the reading seriously. It just sounds like you're angry with the idea of labeling someone with a certain disorder because it's a label.

Predator Queen

Your right but its also something from what I have read can go away it just takes a little time or it can be "trained" and having that label is also not good for the child most of those kids are put into special classed and made fun for the rest of there lives over time that can do tremendous damage

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Since we're on the subject:

Predator Queen

You know with that in mind maybe a lot of kids are miss diagnosed... because if you truly had ADHD you wouldn't be able to pay attention to anything not even your favorite cartoon marathon that goes for 3 hours... but I can read a book for hours or stand still for hours if needed but when it comes to learning about something I don't care for I just ignore it.... I doodle the whole time... or just stare at a window..

chupacabras acheronsis

Ha. they still believe i took my Ritalin.

somewhere, inside an electrical plug, there is a neat pile of that shit. and a couple dead spiders, probably.

Alexa Chung

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 18, 2011, 04:31:07 AM
You know with that in mind maybe a lot of kids are miss diagnosed... because if you truly had ADHD you wouldn't be able to pay attention to anything not even your favorite cartoon marathon that goes for 3 hours... but I can read a book for hours or stand still for hours if needed but when it comes to learning about something I don't care for I just ignore it.... I doodle the whole time... or just stare at a window..

needs spanking imo

Predator Queen

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Feb 18, 2011, 04:33:13 AM
Ha. they still believe i took my Ritalin.

somewhere, inside an electrical plug, there is a neat pile of that shit. and a couple dead spiders, probably.
Those poor spiders...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed