PREDATORS VIDEO GAME?

Started by AndyGarciaHeyGuys, Mar 24, 2010, 10:38:12 PM

Author
PREDATORS VIDEO GAME? (Read 8,784 times)

AndyGarciaHeyGuys

AndyGarciaHeyGuys

Ok What Do You tHink about a Predators Video Game!? There Is Nothing I know about a Predators Video Game is there? What System i it in? Is There  Predators Game coming soon or is there anything talking about it?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: AndyGarciaHeyGuys on Mar 24, 2010, 10:38:12 PM
Ok What Do You tHink about a Predators Video Game!? There Is Nothing I know about a Predators Video Game is there? What System i it in? Is There  Predators Game coming soon or is there anything talking about it?
No talk, no announcement. I don't think there will be a video game, and there doesnt have to be one as video games based off of movies suck all the time.

DeadCities

DeadCities

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Mar 24, 2010, 10:47:55 PM
Quote from: AndyGarciaHeyGuys on Mar 24, 2010, 10:38:12 PM
No talk, no announcement. I don't think there will be a video game, and there doesnt have to be one as video games based off of movies suck all the time.

Exactly, it would be a rushed piece of shovelware.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

yeah I was wondering the same.  We dont have to have a game based off the movie, just a predator game.  There aren't enough in the world

DeadCities

DeadCities

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Mar 24, 2010, 11:30:05 PM
yeah I was wondering the same.  We dont have to have a game based off the movie, just a predator game.  There aren't enough in the world

Any game with an honest effort instead of a quick cash-in would be fine with me.

Urban Hunter

Urban Hunter

Quote from: DeadCities on Mar 25, 2010, 12:53:24 AM

Any game with an honest effort instead of a quick cash-in would be fine with me.

like predator concrete jungle...

DeadCities

DeadCities

Quote from: Urban Hunter on Mar 25, 2010, 03:54:04 AM

Yeah, I own that game...

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: Urban Hunter on Mar 25, 2010, 03:54:04 AM

dude, what a fun game.  I absolutely love that game, I love playing dead man walking as the pred from P2.  I wish they would make a sequel to that or something

Federick Gonsa

Federick Gonsa

I would love to work on a Predator game. Got some good ideas already.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

If there was a game do you think we would play as pred or a soilder?

Federick Gonsa

Federick Gonsa

It would be much better, in my opinion, to play as a soldier. Then go and incorporate survival elements like "Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater", perhaps throw in some of Capcom's "Monster Hunter" elements too.

if Predators is successfull then they will probably do a game, if they start a game at this late stage it will be the punisher warzone game all over again.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Federick Gonsa on Mar 25, 2010, 04:27:45 PM
It would be much better, in my opinion, to play as a soldier. Then go and incorporate survival elements like "Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater", perhaps throw in some of Capcom's "Monster Hunter" elements too.
But what would you kill there is like 4 preds.?

Federick Gonsa

Federick Gonsa

That is true... I guess my idea is more appropriate for a stand alone game with more than 4 preds, and lots of other creatures roaming the jungle planet.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Federick Gonsa on Mar 25, 2010, 04:34:25 PM
That is true... I guess my idea is more appropriate for a stand alone game with more than 4 preds, and lots of other creatures roaming the jungle planet.
Maybe If you play as preds there will be loads more groups to hunt as well as animals ext.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed