The Official Superman Thread

Started by Shasvre, Feb 25, 2010, 04:57:34 AM

Author
The Official Superman Thread (Read 446,683 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Beast Mode on Dec 12, 2012, 03:02:52 AMSmh, they got Lois Lane as A f**kING REDHEAD!!!????
[/quote]

Well, they had to compensate for the lack of red over by a certain area on Superman, ya'know? ;)

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 12, 2012, 03:28:29 AM
Quote from: Beast Mode on Dec 12, 2012, 03:02:52 AMSmh, they got Lois Lane as A f**kING REDHEAD!!!????
Well, they had to compensate for the lack of red over by a certain area on Superman, ya'know? ;)

Are you implying that if Lois performs oral sex on Superman, it would look like red underwear? ¬¬

First Blood

First Blood

wat the f**k. :laugh:

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Magegg on Dec 12, 2012, 03:35:47 AM

Are you implying that if Lois performs oral sex on Superman, it would look like red underwear? ¬¬

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

And that was the post that got me into this thread.

Gotta keep an eye on it now.

Aspie

Aspie

...omg...that was the post of the century...

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Quote from: Magegg on Dec 12, 2012, 03:35:47 AM

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Quote from: Beast Mode on Dec 12, 2012, 03:02:52 AM
Smh, they got Lois Lane as A f**kING REDHEAD!!!????
Wtf? And I thought casting a non asian to play the Mandarin in IM3 was bad...

Lois Lane was readheaded in the comics too many times not just black....

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: csutkakoma on Dec 12, 2012, 08:47:56 AM
Quote from: Beast Mode on Dec 12, 2012, 03:02:52 AM
Smh, they got Lois Lane as A f**kING REDHEAD!!!????
Wtf? And I thought casting a non asian to play the Mandarin in IM3 was bad...

Lois Lane was readheaded in the comics too many times not just black....

What are you on about? I have never seen a  red head Lois.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: ScardyFox on Dec 12, 2012, 08:51:10 AMWhat are you on about? I have never seen a  red head Lois.

She's been a redhead in some of the older comics (none of which I have read myself). There was a whole debate going on about it over at SHH when Amy Adams was cast and they posted scans from the comics over there. She was also supposed to have red hair in the John Byrne series, but that was changed. I also believe that the actress that played her in the George Reeves show had red hair. But for the most part, she have had black hair. Or brown.

Not that it matters to me. It's ridiculous how upset some people get over the colour of the hair.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

I might be more upset if I didn't secretly love Amy Adams. However, I don't think dismissing complaints as idiots (for brevity sake) is fair either.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Why does it matter what color hair she has? It's a reboot. Perry White is Morpheus.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: ScardyFox on Dec 12, 2012, 10:35:10 AMHowever, I don't think dismissing complaints as idiots (for brevity sake) is fair either.

No one called anyone an idiot. But when people start screaming in rage about how they've ruined the character, it really is ridiculous. As if the colour of her hair if all there is to is.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Which is why I said for brevity sake.

Shasvre

Shasvre

No one even came close to calling each other names though, so why even bring it up?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed