The Official Superman Thread

Started by Shasvre, Feb 25, 2010, 04:57:34 AM

Author
The Official Superman Thread (Read 446,629 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

A place to discuss all things Superman.

First Blood

First Blood

Five sequels later, and they're still shoving Lex Luthor down our throats. Good to see a *new* villain in that being Brainiac.

afrocat

afrocat

Wow we posted like at the same time.
EDIT:
Also I love Lex but I think only Smallville potrayed him right. Michael Rosenbaum made that show. I stopped watching when he left. Its ok if hes in the movie just not the main villain.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Lex will likely be a side villain, and I'm happy that Brainiac is the new villain now.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Im just glad it isnt another freaking origin story.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Just give us Doomsday already, or Darkseid, I don't care anymore, whatever, as long as it's better than Superman: Returns.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I was hopping for Mongul this time, but Brainiac is a great choice.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 25, 2010, 05:21:31 AMJust give us Doomsday already, or Darkseid, I don't care anymore, whatever, as long as it's better than Superman: Returns.

You can't have Doomsday if this is going to be the first movie in a new series, He would work better in the second or third movie, especially if he's going to kill Superman.

First Blood

First Blood

I want Bizzaro!

afrocat

afrocat

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 25, 2010, 05:35:20 AM
I want Bizzaro!
lol. I think it'd be great if after the batman franchise ends with B3 Bale makes a cameo in Superman 2 or 3. I understand its supposed to be grounded in reality but hey it will be done by then.

First Blood

First Blood

That brings up an interesting point, because Batman films are grounded in reality, where as Green Lantern is going to be an all out space adventure. No Bruce Wayne cameos there.  ::)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 25, 2010, 05:35:20 AM
I want Bizzaro!

You can say he was pretty much the main villain in Superman III really, but sadly the evil Superman in that movie was shit. Darkseid can work if they make a sequel based on the New Gods stroyline.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/44074

It's false info. But Tull's comment confirms Chris Nolan is on this, which still gives me hope that this isn't just Singer's pitch with a dumb gimmick forced in for good measure.

peanut8

peanut8

Thread-title deceived me into believing that it was some kind of epic Stalin biopic.

Well, glad to seen that it possibly won't be another goddamn 'origins' storyline.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: peanut8 on Feb 25, 2010, 07:27:30 AMThread-title deceived me into believing that it was some kind of epic Stalin biopic.

I'd love to see something like that. Make it happen, Warner's. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed