The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 631,782 times)

Godzillakuj94

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 13, 2013, 04:29:01 PM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on May 13, 2013, 03:59:08 PM
Quote from: Terx2 on May 13, 2013, 12:11:38 PM
*I teleport in grab Lie and Cal and teleport out into limbo*
*My demonic army are still chewing on the autobots at strangefates old base*
*They awaken turned into my undead robotic puppets*
"Begin stage 2"
*The autobots begin building a space bridge while my demonic army march towards Dovakiin*
*I speak through a harpie to Dovakiin, Godzillakuj94 and KiramidHead*
"This petty fighting is nothing to me, but your skills could be used for so much more. I ask will you join me?"
*Meanwhile in limbo Lie and Cal regain they're strength out of strangefates reach. I watch on into the distant Mt Silver*
"I saved it from his grasp. It is now time to repay me."
*I smile to a black hooded figure. Underneath the dark hood is Trainer Red who only smiles back as his eyes glow demonic red*
*In a black puff of smoke Red is gone*

Okay, this is a really awkward time!

*Throws another punch into Kaiju's face, sending it sprawling back.*

And what do you mean, petty?! In protecting millions of people!

Okay, I jury0rigged some lug nut replacements.

*Jumps back in chair, lands spinning kick on kaiju*
Im just gonna crawl back in the rift now, maybe bring some friends next time... :(
*Vanishes beneath the ocean down into the Antiverse*

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Dr. Strangefate staggers aimlessly in the wasteland (again). It isn't long until he stumbles across his army, who had fled the battle after the defeat by Terx. The Autobots once corrupted by his enemy are now free and present before him.

Strangefate's mind is unstable. He moans, cries and shouts, trying every ounce with his mystical powers to get Vepariga out of his head. But the force is too strong for him. A Cobra agent, Crystal Ball, stands forward, looking at his master with concern.

"Crystal Ball, help me!"

Crystal Ball puts Strangefate in a temporary hypnotic trance and sucks out all the bad memories Terx placed in him. He snaps his fingers and Strangefate wakes up.

He feels well again, and strong.

"Excellent work, my friend." Strangefate says. He notices something else that his crony is holding. "That would be..."

"Yes, my lord." Crystal Ball replies with an evil sadistic smirk on his face. "I just so happened to extract this hapless soul from limbo whilst you were in your trance."

Strangefate take a closer inspection and confirms that it's Vepariga.

"What shall we do with him, my lord?" Crystal Ball asks.

Strangefate rubs his chin. He at first think of putting back the soul into the demonic sheep seen previously. But...

"I have a better idea." he says.

Using his divine powers, he transfers Vepariga's lost soul into the depths of the mind of the worst, most disgusting and most pathetic creature imaginable.

"That's done." Strangefate slaps his hands together. "Let us go far from here...to our new base."

He takes this time to fully heal his minions and revive those lost in the battle before. He then takes the lead and orders them to follow him. They march forth proudly to the city of New Gotham.

A day passes...

Veparga is awoken, finding himself a dog cage in Dr. Mindbender's underground secret lab.

Across from him on a silver tray is a pile of ash; ash of what is left of Vepariga's original body, which had been incinerated days ago. Rats crawl by, nibbling on it curiously until there is nothing left. They scurry away when somebody enters the room.

Mindbender whistles at Vepariga, approaches his cage and settles down a bowl of dog food.

"Good morning, little doggie. Ready for more experiments today?"

Through the reflection of his monocle, he realizes what he has become:

Spoiler
[close]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJlBN4fIBM0#

KiramidHead

That is epic win. :laugh:

Wait, I have an idea:

"Calling all Pyramid Heads, Calling all Pyramid Heads!"

Terx2

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 15, 2013, 05:06:58 AM

Wait, I have an idea:

*3000 pyramid heads storm up from the ground*
"Great Limbo is calapsing. Hope you know how to command them."
*The planet itself begins turning into hell*
"Home sweat home."
*I say as I sit on my throne monitoring all that is happening*

KiramidHead

Quote from: Terx2 on May 15, 2013, 06:44:08 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on May 15, 2013, 05:06:58 AM

Wait, I have an idea:

*3000 pyramid heads storm up from the ground*
"Great Limbo is calapsing. Hope you know how to command them."
*The planet itself begins turning into hell*
"Home sweat home."
*I say as I sit on my throne monitoring all that is happening*

I know how to handle them

Spoiler
I've got a warehouse full of mannequins for them to rape after they get done.
[close]

8)

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Dr. Strangefate and his minions arrive in New Arkham and set base in their new Arkham Tower.

He sits on his new throne, thinking of what silly schemes Terx is concocting.

"No matter, I have Veppy locked up somewhere."

Edit: Blacklabel, would you care to join my side?

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

*The abandoned Mt.Silver ruins sit quietly in the cold dawn, a lone figure walks from its base into the warzone*

-Flings coat off, letting it blow away in the gusting wind-

... ... ...

So, what horrible fate has befallen this world since I've left it?

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Quote from: Trainer Red on May 15, 2013, 10:12:27 PM

Let's see...

1. I destroyed Lie's and Cal's home in Malibu.

2. Terx has been trying to get hold of you to plot together against moi. But of course, I know you wouldn't do that, after all, I did cure you from all those evil tendencies and sudden outbursts...

3. With the aid of Dovah, Cal, Lie, KiramidHead and his demon army, Terx defeated me anyway and took over my tower. No worries though, I built myself a new one far away in a city.

4. I killed Vepariga and now he's a dog (it's a long story) and now I'm keeping him in a secret lab for experiments.

So...how have you been doing, Red?

Godzillakuj94

*Charles, while asleep, has nightmares of a strange place. A vision as some might call it, of these strange interdimensional alien kings searching for a worthy alliance*
*When Charles awakes, the word Anteverse is etched onto his wall.*

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Dr. Strangefate scratches his head in confusion at the writing on the wall.

*in Barry Burton's voice*

"WHAT?! What is this?"

He reads the writing on the wall.

"So, the Kaiju seek an alliance with me? Hmmmm..."

He enters to his throne room, gazing down upon his city through the window.

Pythona approaches him:

"You summoned me, sir?" she says.

"Yes." Strangefate hands her a sealed envelope. "Deliver this to Godzillakuj94. We shall accept their offer, provided that he and the other Kaiju commit a favor for us first. Help us, help them."

"Of course." Pythona bows.

She rushes away to the city's post office. The letter is delivered to Godzilla's address the next day.

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: Charles Xavier on May 16, 2013, 12:24:40 AM

Let's see...

2. Terx has been trying to get hold of you to plot together against moi. But of course, I know you wouldn't do that, after all, I did cure you from all those evil tendencies and sudden outbursts...

3. With the aid of Dovah, Cal, Lie, KiramidHead and his demon army, Terx defeated me anyway and took over my tower. No worries though, I built myself a new one far away in a city.

4. I killed Vepariga and now he's a dog (it's a long story) and now I'm keeping him in a secret lab for experiments.

Hm, so it's the usual then?

It's actually quite funny though, I'm not really sure how to feel about you. You destroyed my mountain, yet you cured the evil from within me. I have nothing against Terx, but I'm not exactly on hostile terms with you either.

It's a puzzling situation where for once in my life, I have no idea who to fight.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Quote from: Trainer Red on May 17, 2013, 11:16:23 PM
Quote from: Charles Xavier on May 16, 2013, 12:24:40 AM

Let's see...

Hm, so it's the usual then?

It's actually quite funny though, I'm not really sure how to feel about you. You destroyed my mountain, yet you cured the evil from within me. I have nothing against Terx, but I'm not exactly on hostile terms with you either.

It's a puzzling situation where for once in my life, I have no idea who to fight.

Well then, let's consider our relationship neutral...unless I feel like doing something good or bad to you in the future. 

No, wait a minute. Tell you what. I'll promise to rebuild your mountain if you agree to join my side. You and your Pokemon will have access to my tower free of charge, with 5-star hotel service including meals, massages and (almost) everything to your heart's desire. In return you must promise to protect my army and myself from all hostile forces.

No tricks. Not pulling as fast ones on you either. Swear.

What do you think?

Godzillakuj94

*A letter comes through the portal*
"Great to see he accepts our offer."
*Arrives in another dream*
"What is this favor you ask of our forces?"

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

"Dispose of this Terx and his demon buffoons and knock down his tower. Send them back to hell and seal the gate. In return, I shall assist in defeating your sworn enemies; Dovah and Kiramid...if that's what you wish."

Spoiler
Oh, and while you're at it, buy me some dog food at the pet store. Vepariga hasn't been fed for a while.
[close]

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

*Gets back into Gypsy Danger with Kiramid*

Lets do this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed