The Reviews/interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Nov 27, 2009, 04:10:45 PM

Author
The Reviews/interviews Thread (Read 327,751 times)

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 29, 2010, 01:02:59 AM
Well don't get your hopes up to high yet as it isn't for certain.
:(

Chris!(($$))!

I hope its John Hurt or Ian Holm.

affinity

affinity

ITS CONFIRMED the Hunter edition 4 extra maps are not disk based unlocked content!

http://kotaku.com/5459184/developer-calls-bs-on-disc+based-dlc-unlocks

it's DLC in the purest form (as in content that hasn't had enough time to be added to the disk but will be provided later to expand the game through DLC.)

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Thats how it usually goes.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: affinity on Jan 29, 2010, 04:58:14 AM
ITS CONFIRMED the Hunter edition 4 extra maps are not disk based unlocked content!

http://kotaku.com/5459184/developer-calls-bs-on-disc+based-dlc-unlocks

it's DLC in the purest form (as in content that hasn't had enough time to be added to the disk but will be provided later to expand the game through DLC.)

Indeed, it's on the Spong interview I believe.

Also, new interview with Jason Kingsley at Bit-tech.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Ikarop: He who never sleeps.

(But hibernates if sufficient prey is not found.)

LogansFolly

LogansFolly

What do you make of this........ causing quite a stir......

I think he's way off track but we'll see?

http://www.destructoid.com/yeah-so-about-aliens-vs-predator--161831.phtml

WeaN

WeaN

Quote from: Nick ChesterI haven't played the game.

It's also hard to shake the fact that Aliens vs. Predator is being developed by the same folks who made Rogue Warrior

Stopped reading there. This guy is obviously a waste of time.

Brother

Brother

Just because he said that Rebellion made RW? Because he's correct?

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

He's right, and it's legitimate to consider the previous works of a developer when considering a new game by them.

Thinking that AvP won't be very good despite lots of evidence to the contrary, including opinions from people who've actually played it, is completely up to him. I'm not being sarcastic or anything; he's entitled to his opinion. It's completely understandable to balk a bit when he's using a track record to support his opinion rather than what we can observe ourselves, though.

LogansFolly

LogansFolly

Quote from: WeaN on Jan 29, 2010, 11:44:00 AM
Quote from: Nick ChesterI haven't played the game.

It's also hard to shake the fact that Aliens vs. Predator is being developed by the same folks who made Rogue Warrior

Stopped reading there. This guy is obviously a waste of time.

I agree with you.....

Although it's intersting reading..... the comments at the bottom either support him or slate him down.... one person even claims to have played a early build of the game an sais it's not better than avp2? (graphs ect wise?!)

I think this is going to be a 'marmite game' love it or hate it?

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Brother on Jan 29, 2010, 01:10:30 PM
Just because he said that Rebellion made RW? Because he's correct?

differant teams and RW was taken on by rebellion half-way through development..

Brother

Brother

That doesn't make him wrong and he also mentioned the well received AvP1. And he is fair by saying that it's only his opinion, he hasn't played the game and hes judging by what he has seen so far.

Zephon

Zephon

Still...saying that the graphics are the same or less than AvP2s indicates that something is wrong with whoever makes such a statement...

Brother

Brother

His opinion, and it's not the firs of that kind we have heard. There were plenty of other uninformed or ignorant previewers which weren't taken seriously.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed